Some of the trophies are popping out of order

ZeromusF4

If you die it seems to bug out the trophy what was going to pop but if you go straight through without dying all trophies seem to pop, well they did for me anway.

I tried on a second account with dying and it bugged out on the trophies what was delayed with popping.

SO JUST DON'T DIE! lol

4 minutes ago, AlucardSnakeXZ27 said:

It is real 

I know, I was teasing. Someone mentioned the trophies popping out of order in the video guide thread as well. 

I didn't have it happen to me, but I went slow and made sure to see each trophy before I got to the next goal. 

7 hours ago, ZACHSP8 said:

If you die it seems to bug out the trophy what was going to pop but if you go straight through without dying all trophies seem to pop, well they did for me anway.

I tried on a second account with dying and it bugged out on the trophies what was delayed with popping.

SO JUST DON'T DIE! lol

Yes, most probably that's the case... 

Extremly bugged trophies.

Just reached 16500 points, missing trophies for 10k,12.5k,13k,14.5k...

Got them after deleting the save and replaying the game.

Edited by Smashero

I just cleared it with no trophies popping out of order.  Perhaps the trick is to not rush the point counter.  I did this by following the video guide in another thread, and going up (counting points) and down (not counting points) instead of just running into a building the entire time.  Can't be sure, though.

21 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

I know, I was teasing. Someone mentioned the trophies popping out of order in the video guide thread as well. 

I didn't have it happen to me, but I went slow and made sure to see each trophy before I got to the next goal. 

I did my video while playing too but... i forgot when you récord directly trophy pop is not shown...

My 10500 trophy pop after 16000 trophy....XD GG. 

I notice if you want no issues with popping, once you hit the score that post to pop a trophy, you wait a little before racking up huge points.

Had this happen as well all trophies for 10k, 11k, 12k, 13k, 14k, 15k and 16k wouldn't pop in a single run. Had to replay multiple times to get these trophies to register. (10k was the worst if it doesn't pop, as since it's an autosave point you have to delete you whole game save each time to replay it in order to try to unlock it.)

All other trophies popped fine otherwise.

Edited by Lord_Bane999