Nananana Trophy

S-H-A-R-P-E-Y-

Keen to know this as well. I have no issue with the 50-100 footers but the random over the rough and out of reach putt is a joke imo

edit: I completed it just before. My trick was to move the ball to within 30-50 feet and then hole that and start the chain from the next putt.. seemed to give me putts under 80 feet and ended up making 8 in a row because they were makable. Good luck!

Edited by EWOKIAN

18 hours ago, EWOKIAN said:

Keen to know this as well. I have no issue with the 50-100 footers but the random over the rough and out of reach putt is a joke imo

edit: I completed it just before. My trick was to move the ball to within 30-50 feet and then hole that and start the chain from the next putt.. seemed to give me putts under 80 feet and ended up making 8 in a row because they were makable. Good luck!

thanks mate - how to you move the ball though??? 

17 hours ago, mcgrotty__ said:

I just took my time and used the putt preview to see where my line was going and managed fine even with the long putts.

yep that was what i have been doing but no luck last night at least. thanks for the reply 

12 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Yes do it on beginner settings and use the unlimited putt preview. Makes the trophy really easy.

will try this. cheers mate

17 hours ago, KAdamsy1 said:

make good use of the unlimited putt preview, line the shots up and keep previewing till its hitting the hole. 

yep thats what i was doing for a good half an hour but then i would get the putts which were honestly impossible for me due to the rough in the way. cheers for the reply 

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/09/2020 at 1:36 AM, ying-KARINA said:

is this one glitched in the latest patch?

successfully sink more than 5 putts consecutively a couple times but it does not popped.1f631.png

not matter its from practice starting or not.

and only used preview and put.

Go to training, practise, putting practice then sink 5 putts consecutively