True Legend trophy

Afracious

Okay so if your just looking to get the trophy. I have a way to fudge it.

have your character on legend difficulty. Then play a scramble match. Your partner will be on easy. You pick the best shot. It counts as your score. Technically I just had a -15 on legendary ?

you’re welcome.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, S-H-A-R-P-E-Y- said:

so i was dreading this trophy but actually got it 3rd try legit. Red tees at TPC Louisiana. get used to using a fast swing and draw the ball into the fairway / green. good luck, im not amazing at this game but didnt find it too difficult

I finally got it after two days of grinding trying to figure it out on the same setup at Louisiana and of course I look and now there’s an exploit lol still it’s definitely doable if you get the tempo right and work on your spin

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dylansko said:

I finally got it after two days of grinding trying to figure it out on the same setup at Louisiana and of course I look and now there’s an exploit lol still it’s definitely doable if you get the tempo right and work on your spin

Yep, saw there was an exploit before i tried which was the option if it started to take too much time. Happy i got it legit anyway

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DevDaddyW said:

have your character on legend difficulty. Then play a scramble match. Your partner will be on easy. You pick the best shot. It counts as your score. Technically I just had a -15 on legendary 1f602.png

you’re welcome.

Tried this and it didn't unlock. Does it matter if your partner holes the final shot or does your character have to do it. 

On 05/09/2020 at 9:04 AM, BEANO_BRFC said:

Tried this and it didn't unlock. Does it matter if your partner holes the final shot or does your character have to do it. 

Just did this and my partner holed 5 putts trophy still popped. All i can say is mint cheese, but big up to those that have done it legit.

23 minutes ago, KAdamsy1 said:

Just did this and my partner holed 5 putts trophy still popped. All i can say is mint cheese, but big up to those that have done it legit.

Yeah I have it now, just need the private match and the small matter of a hole in one which still eludes me. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

Yeah I have it now, just need the private match and the small matter of a hole in one which still eludes me. 

I got a hole in one on TPC Louisiana just randomly. If you set the Red Tees and find a close Par 3 in the front end or back end you can run multiple times on beginner/no wind you should be able to get a feel on it 

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/09/2020 at 0:51 PM, DevDaddyW said:

have your character on legend difficulty. Then play a scramble match. Your partner will be on easy. You pick the best shot. It counts as your score. Technically I just had a -15 on legendary 1f602.png

you’re welcome.

This worked perfectly for me also finished on -15 and the trophy unlocked, cheers for the tip ?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I'm having a hard time understanding how this works. I'd like a link to a video of possible. I dpnt know how scramble works? It doesn't make sense the goal is for my guy to finish every hole... but I get to choose between the 2 different balls? 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 9:53 AM, Andre3K1823 said:

I'm having a hard time understanding how this works. I'd like a link to a video of possible. I dpnt know how scramble works? It doesn't make sense the goal is for my guy to finish every hole... but I get to choose between the 2 different balls? 

I believe it's been patched as it forces each player to be user controlled now. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Scramble method does work - I don't believe it's bugged, I think it just looks at your player's individual score, rather than team which people are missing out on. It's extremely important your partner character gets you close to putt for at least par every time. Legend putting is a pain in the butt but you start getting the hang of it eventually.

I did it with the Pearl Mountain course, with red tees only and 2 pin only. Easiest course ever imo.

• Like 2