True Legend theory

BenKK

I’m yet to try this since I’m doing career mode, but the trophy doesn’t say if it’s your gross score or your net score.

Playing with a + handicap and switching to handicap on in a round actually takes into account strokes, so a par will become a bogey etc. In theory then, if you play bad, get a handicap of 28, turn handicap scoring on, then it might give you 28 more shots to attempt this trophy and end up under par with a net score.

Unless someone slams this down, I’m definitely gonna give it a go when the other trophies are done! It’s tough!

• Like 3

21 hours ago, BenKK said:

I’m yet to try this since I’m doing career mode, but the trophy doesn’t say if it’s your gross score or your net score.

Playing with a + handicap and switching to handicap on in a round actually takes into account strokes, so a par will become a bogey etc. In theory then, if you play bad, get a handicap of 28, turn handicap scoring on, then it might give you 28 more shots to attempt this trophy and end up under par with a net score.

Unless someone slams this down, I’m definitely gonna give it a go when the other trophies are done! It’s tough!

Would love to know if this works. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Gave this trophy one last go before I attempted this method and managed to get it legit.....

But If you need to test this I'd say make it one of the first trophies you go for as it would take forever for handicap to go back up to 28

• Like 1