Veteran last checkpoint glitch

Jumping into this after not playing it for years and after playing MW2 Remastered. Does the glitch used in the trophy guide by StayPationt still work? I noticed the game is currently on 1.15 but in that video where he talks about older glitches being patched, he says the “current” patch is 1.07. So I’m wondering if it still works all those updates after, or if I have to pain myself with playing it legitimately like a normal person? Thanks :)

• Like 1

From what I found, this update was pushed a year ago. I got my platinum in April using the Veteran glitch so it still works.

I don't blame you for wanting to use it. This games approach to difficulty is so much more unfair than MW2. The hardest checkpoint after using it is the ferris wheel in Chernobyl, so good luck with that one.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone know if the Last Checkpoint glitch works on PS5 ? Since the guide asks for you to use the PS4 quick dashboard to leave the game as fast as possible, i was wondering if the method still worked with the PS5 one on v.1.15. It would be great if I could do it without having to plug my PS4 again. 

Edit : It does work, and requires to "close game" through the PS5 main menu in the same way as in the PS4 guide.

Edited by duncanmcleod

• 1 year later...