How many games have you played and how many have you completed?

kfree7

This is an on going thread that will allow you to post your activity for games completed.

I'm currently at 859 games completed with 869 games played.  Been gaming awile.

How many games have you finished vs how many you have played?

It's easy to see on the main page on your PSN Profile near the top left.

Free

• Like 2

172 games played
172 games completed

Currently I'm waiting on Control's 2nd DLC (AWE) to release later this week. Then after that it's just more DLC until the PS5 comes out. (The Outer Worlds and the final Borderlands 3 DLC) I don't really plan on starting anything new for the rest of this generation, maybe The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope in October. Of course that could all change if I don't get my hands on a launch PS5, then I'll start some cross generation games.

• Like 1

14 played, 11 completed. 

Apex Legends I will finish to 100%. Just reaaalllly dislike using the default PlayStation controller for multiplayer shooters, so haven't played it enough to reach level 50 for the last trophy. 

Monster Hunter World & Iceborne, I let a friend talk me into playing with him and then he got bored and moved on half way through Iceborne lol. Will do a bit of clean up and beat all the bosses but will likely leave that one be. Not a huge fan of RNG based trophies. Luckily I'm not a Completionist, really, I just like a tidy looking list with most games at or near 100%. Guess it's the price you pay for playing games with "none trophy hunters" but, it's a small price to pay for having a laugh with friends.

Edit - On Xbox I've played 115 games, 104 completed. 

Didn't think to add that! 

Edited by FierceMetal

No idea. Been gaming since Atari and haven't kept track of all my games played and games completed ? lol.  10 years (your profile) is hardly "been gaming for a while".

Also, games played and completion % is meaningless on this site, tbh. Average Rarity is the stat you should be looking at. Having lots of games played with high completion % only means that player has way too much time on their hands with no real life responsibilities. Having a high Average Rarity proves that player only plays easy games for the sake of gathering trophies, rather than enjoying video games. Just pointing that out, not a big deal though ☺️.

• Like 1

83 games played, 43 games completed.

Pointing out that I have been playing video games since the early 80's and have owned all Playstation systems, but I have to say that games are now way too overpriced which is the reason why I don't own very many as I would want to, we are now at the end of the PS4 timeline and they are still releasing games but at £55 a pop, its extortion.

Edited by alexandra-jane09

According to my PSN Profile it's 433 games started and 387 completed trophy-wise...

Averall games played within the last 20 years of my life? Hundreds more...

Bought but not played yet? Way too many too  :D

I have a steam acc with 300 games but less than 100 actually played... but at least 150 of 300 games were given free to due various reasons so not a big loss in terms of money :D

On PSN 254 games played and 134 Completed games.. Quite nice ratio imo, especially that I'm a completionist yet Im not scared to play games on my profile that I won't ever complete due to server shutdowns.

Overall I've got like 1277 games across all my consoles and I've completed 300 of them.
now it's a worse ratio lol

• Like 1

On PSN, 233 played and 222 completed.  Trying to get the difference between those down to just 8 by the end of the year, but probably won't happen because I have two long slogs to finish up still and two Trails releases coming out by the end of the year as well and those are usually 100+ hour plats.

Bought but not played yet?  Well, that's like 800+ games on Steam (400 100% completed and a few others where I have all the achievements I can possibly earn but there's a few unobtainables),. 62 on here, and a bunch on Xbox 360 and PS2 that I never got around to (sold everything else that was older back in 2016 due to financial issues).  All time completed is something I definitely lost track of ages ago. 

@Fish613 - I'd disagree with average rarity being the most important.  I'd combine it with other stats, but average completion is one good one to combine it with.  High average rarity can also indicate a lack of playing games to completion since someone who plays harder games only but only gets 1-2 trophies in most of them will also have a very high average rarity, but a low completion.  High rarity also doesn't mean easy.  There are games with uncommon plats that are actually challenging and also games that are easy and have trophies that are mostly uncommon or rare.  Some games have inflated rarities in both directions for reasons such as being offered for free on PS+, having a devoted fanbase, or what region/platform the trophy list is for.

Edited by ladynadiad