LRG Physical Release!!

Vergil

3 minutes ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

God damn, already sold out. Would've bought the first one for sure.

Yeah, they made only 2000 copies per game. That kinda sucks, I would love to get this one as well. A re-print of soundtracks on vinyl would also be nice.

44 minutes ago, Raveniteh said:

Yeah, they made only 2000 copies per game. That kinda sucks, I would love to get this one as well. A re-print of soundtracks on vinyl would also be nice.

So no luck on them making more, ever?

6 minutes ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

That's a good question. I am honestly not sure as I am not familiar with LimitedRunGames, but we can hope they would make a re-print if it was popular demand and sold out quickly.

Edited by Raveniteh

14 minutes ago, Raveniteh said:

That's a good question. I am honestly not sure as I am not familiar with LimitedRunGames, but we can hope they would make a re-print if it was popular demand and sold out quickly.

God I hope so. I'd buy the shit out of the first one just for the sake of owning it.

2 hours ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

They don't make more actually. It happens from time to time that a few copies are left. And they sell it again. Otherwise don't count it. 

And schalpers will probably sell it twice as much on ebay

2 minutes ago, Vergil said:

They don't make more actually. It happens from time to time that a few copies are left. And they sell it again. Otherwise don't count it. 

And schalpers will probably sell it twice as much on ebay

Well that sucks.

On 8/24/2020 at 11:02 PM, Vergil said:

Limited Run Games (@LimitedRunGames) Tweetade: You want an iconic top-down shooter? Well, we've got variants of @specialreserves's Hotline Miami & Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for PS4, available in limited quantity TOMORROW starting at noon ET on https://t.co/5Lksol4sqo. https://t.co/WNTtJ5woyo

They could have easily put both games on 1 disc/collection.

• Like 1

Was debating getting this, or at least Hotline Miami 2, but I already bought the Switch physical with both games on the cart, for like $30-40 I think, compared to $25-30 each for these.

Kinda annoyed it always seems to go this way where they'll announce a limited physical for a game I like for Switch, then release it on the PS4 (which is what I'd prefer). Had a feeling this might happen, and honestly, I'm not too upset considering I would be getting ripped off having to buy two separate discs. There's no reason they couldn't put them both on the same disc, if I remember correctly, these games are barely more than a gigabyte or two in size.