Why PSNProfiles dont ban hidden hacked trophies

Hello together,

i wonder why psnprofiles dont ban hacked players. I know a guy who is hidding his hacked trophies. For example he showsthis hacked games so he will banned from PSNProfiles. But after hidding this games he is  again in the leaderbords. Is it ok for all legit hunters? Wanna know the opinion from legit hunters. And what is about psnprofiles.com , why they accept this action

Edited by PL_Tomasz_G

8 minutes ago, PL_Tomasz_G said:

Hello together,

i wonder why psnprofiles dont ban hacked players. I know a guy who is hidding his hacked trophies. For example he showsthis hacked games so he will banned from PSNProfiles. But after hidding this games he is  again in the leaderbords. Is it ok for all legit hunters? Wanna know the opinion from legit hunters. And what is about psnprofiles.com , why they accept this action

If someone has hacked trophies showing on their profile, report them and they will be removed from the leaderboard.

If you can prove they have hacked trophies and can provide the definitive evidence to a Cheater Remover, they'll take action.

People can hide up to two hacked games and their non-hacked points can stay on the leaderboards. More than that and they're off. 

• Like 1

So there is the possibilty for example to show a trophy which is 100 % hacked like Army of Two: the 40th day DIY PMC which is known as unattainable . But after a person hide this again so he will count on the leaderboards on psnprofiles?

Edited by PL_Tomasz_G

If I am understanding your question correctly, everyone on this site can be reported for up to two games, hide them, and still be allowed on the leaderboards. Once you get reported for your third game, you get removed from the leaderboards permanently, even if you hide the games.

Just now, PL_Tomasz_G said:

So there is the possibilty for example to show a trophy which is 100 % hacked like Army of Two: the 40th day DIY PMC which is known as unattainable . But after a person hide this again so he will count to the leaderboards on psnprofiles?

Yes, people can have up to two flagged games hidden. Things happen.

4 minutes ago, PL_Tomasz_G said:

GTA V and maybe Black Ops II can happen idk but im sure Army Two cant happen because the website to create the mask isnt available since years

It would be more problematic if the site says which games can be hidden and which ones doesn't because it isn't only because of hackers, there is sometimes glitches that sadly can't be reproduced and get you flagged (As daiv said, things happen).... BUT if the CRT can prove that CFW was used to get the trophies that means instaban, not 2 strikes available...

I've seen some disputes about Army of Two and people claiming that got the mask before the site went down and can get the trophies legit now... A lot of colorful stories has been told...

Edited by DeepEyes7

1 minute ago, DeepEyes7 said:

It would be more problematic if the site says which games can be hidden and which ones doesn't because it isn't only because of hackers, there is sometimes glitches that sadly can't be reproduced and get you flagged (As daiv said, things happen).... BUT if the CRT can prove that CFW was used to get the trophies that means instaban, not 2 strikes available...

How its possible to get this trophy except hacking. This cant be done randomly or ?

5 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

I've seen some disputes about Army of Two and people claiming that got the mask before the site went down and can get the trophies legit now... A lot of colorful stories has been told...

why the guy  which i mean always get banned after he published his trophies?

5 minutes ago, PL_Tomasz_G said:

How its possible to get this trophy except hacking. This cant be done randomly or ?

I can't talk about that game because I don't know about it and only has seen some disputes, I was just giving you the info that CFW usage means instaban in the site (because that was the part that seems to worry you), report the guy with the problem and should be taken out from the LB if CFW was used, but if he hide the game before it was detected then nothing can be done...

7 minutes ago, PL_Tomasz_G said:

why the guy  which i mean always get banned after he published his trophies?

What?

Edited by DeepEyes7

3 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

I can't talk about that game because I don't know about it and only has seen some disputes, I was just giving you the info that CFW usage means instaban in the site (because that was the part that seems to worry you), report the guy with the problem and should be taken out from the LB if CFW was used, but if he hide the game before it was detected then nothing can be done...

What?

That is the truth. Thats why open this thread

And unbanned after hidding his trophies. That confused me on psnprofiles.

Edited by PL_Tomasz_G

Hidden games don't count towards accumulated trophy points and rankings so if someone hacks a trophy but hides it before being reported, there are no repercussions. If someone gets reported for up to two games, they may hide those to stay on the leaderboards- this is to help prevent people getting banned for reasons beyond their control such as hacking and/or to give cheaters a chance to repent, though it is imperfect for the former situation so a whitelist system should really be implemented in the case of somebody else hacking your trophies in an online game. If Custom Firmware (CFW) use is detected however, the account usually gets outright banned.

Edited by Stan Lee

7 minutes ago, PL_Tomasz_G said:

That is the truth. Thats why open this thread

And unbanned after hidding his trophies. That confused me on psnprofiles.

There is currently a cheater leniency of two hidden games before people are removed from the leaderboard. The specific games that can be hidden and the circumstances are not dictated. 

The Cheater Removers will decide if circumstances indicate someone should be removed instantly for one flagged game.

Your question has been answered. Someone can be caught cheating trophies in just one game, hide the game and return to the leaderboard. That is the current rules, as posted. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

There is currently a cheater leniency of two hidden games before people are removed from the leaderboard. The specific games that can be hidden and the circumstances are not dictated. 

The Cheater Removers will decide if circumstances indicate someone should be removed instantly for one flagged game.

Your question has been answered. Someone can be caught cheating trophies in just one game, hide the game and return to the leaderboard. That is the current rules, as posted. 

OK why the guy got banned after showing up the one game he hacked? Is there an explanation for this?

Edited by PL_Tomasz_G
no matter

1 minute ago, PL_Tomasz_G said:

After showing up his profiles without hidding trohies he will be removed from the LDBS. After he is hidding it again on psnprofiles you can listen that he will be showing up in the ldbs soon

Yes, following the instructions he was given, he can hide the flagged game and his ranks will show “Soon”. When the leaderboard finishes the daily update, the rank numbers will return. 

1 minute ago, PL_Tomasz_G said:

So flagged games are allowed to hide? Isnt it close the same. How its possible to hack trophies without a hacked console .

Yes, as is shown in the forums and explained here several times, you can hide flagged games. Up to two and return to the leaderboards. 

We do not allow the discussion of how to hack trophies on the site.