Patrickosan

Trophy Toughts?

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey there. 

From what I see, there aren't any online trophies? That's a great news! Game seems to be next Shift game, so maybe this will be a good fun. 

Edited by Patrickosan

Looks pretty easy besides the player levels depends how hard it is to level up, also there is one multiplayer trophy I see but it’s only for competing in 10 races so you don’t even have to win lol

Posted (edited)

Saw one "Compete in 10 Multiplayer Quick Races" are you sure you went through them? 

a very nice list

Edited by cometowner

Posted (edited)

"Complete in a scheduled online race" as well which shouldnt be bad

Ive avoided the first 2 games because they seemed to be aimed at the hardcore racers. 

This one looks like shift with a bit of the recent need for speed games chucked in. Count me in

Edited by dannyswfc9

Seems like a fun platinum! No annoying online grind or community challenges like the first & second game.. 😀

Thankfully no license grind. 

It got me 2 good PSN friends though while boosting.

This seems like a very easy 2/10 difficulty plat just a little grindy.

3 hours ago, chocoletti said:

Really easy but a boring game

Are you talking on experience because this looks like a very fun racer. Anythings gotta be better than grid. That was a right chore after a while

20 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Are you talking on experience because this looks like a very fun racer. Anythings gotta be better than grid. That was a right chore after a while

So far I would say its far from boring if you have it on the right difficulty, If you play it on easy and start pulling away 30 seconds a lap then its boring lol.

39 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

So far I would say its far from boring if you have it on the right difficulty, If you play it on easy and start pulling away 30 seconds a lap then its boring lol.

Can always rely on you for true info. Cheers pal

Nice! It seems that they finally understood the type of experience racing games fans like. 
Just few online races and the rest is career-based. I'm also a bit concerned about the level system.
I think some of the evolution studios guys were involved on the development (those 3 objectives within the race reminds me of Driveclub)

List looks interesting to me.  Haven't bought a brand new game in a while so I'm looking forward to it.  Couple of online trophies but most are career related, so seems like a lot of fun!

37 minutes ago, schumivsmassa67 said:

Overcome Your Rivals is maybe very hard because only 7 have the 300 points in the ranking

This season event only last a few days, but when the next one starts, you'll have 1 month to earn 300 points

16 hours ago, mika8276 said:

This season event only last a few days, but when the next one starts, you'll have 1 month to earn 300 points

If you just compete in the daily event every day you get 300 point in 30 days.

2 hours ago, VASORAT13 said:

If you just compete in the daily event every day you get 300 point in 30 days.

Even in daily events you only get 10 points for a low bronze but if you start getting golds ive had 50+ points from a daily but at the worse case it will take people a month so the trophy is easy as long as you set a time/score per day.

I've been playing for 2 days and I already tracked some information: from a Gold 2 time I got 45 points, from a platinum time I got 60 points.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Even in daily events you only get 10 points for a low bronze but if you start getting golds ive had 50+ points from a daily but at the worse case it will take people a month so the trophy is easy as long as you set a time/score per day.

don't forget the weekly and monthly events, those will give points too

Edited by mika8276