Trophy Toughts?

Patrickosan

"Complete in a scheduled online race" as well which shouldnt be bad

Ive avoided the first 2 games because they seemed to be aimed at the hardcore racers. 

This one looks like shift with a bit of the recent need for speed games chucked in. Count me in

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Are you talking on experience because this looks like a very fun racer. Anythings gotta be better than grid. That was a right chore after a while

So far I would say its far from boring if you have it on the right difficulty, If you play it on easy and start pulling away 30 seconds a lap then its boring lol.

• Like 2

Nice! It seems that they finally understood the type of experience racing games fans like. 
Just few online races and the rest is career-based. I'm also a bit concerned about the level system.
I think some of the evolution studios guys were involved on the development (those 3 objectives within the race reminds me of Driveclub)

2 hours ago, VASORAT13 said:

If you just compete in the daily event every day you get 300 point in 30 days.

Even in daily events you only get 10 points for a low bronze but if you start getting golds ive had 50+ points from a daily but at the worse case it will take people a month so the trophy is easy as long as you set a time/score per day.

5 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Even in daily events you only get 10 points for a low bronze but if you start getting golds ive had 50+ points from a daily but at the worse case it will take people a month so the trophy is easy as long as you set a time/score per day.

don't forget the weekly and monthly events, those will give points too

Edited by mika8276