Trophy thoughts: No Straight Roads

Soraking1991

I've had my eye on this game for a while.

I did not expect it to have so many trophies regarding bosses, is it some sort of Boss Rush? Multiple playthroughs maybe?

Some collectible trophies, but don't sound too bad.

Let's hope it's not a multiple long playthroughs platinum.

23 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

I wonder what parry and perfect parry difficulty mean

Most likely this wil be a sub difficulty setting like for example permadeath.

The game will probably have 2 or 3 main difficulties (Normal, Hard, Crazy) but can be combined with the parry and perfect parry.

Maybe parry mode requires you to block attacks more precise to not take damage and perfect parry would be even more precise.

Kinda like playing Sekiro without the charm. If you perfect deflect you take no dammage, but normal deflecting inflicts small damage.

If you play Sekiro with the charm you take no damage at all if you normal or perfect deflect an attack. So yeah I think it wil be something like that.

If so, combining Normal + Perfect Parry would be the more easy way to get it while a true challenge would be Crazy + Perfect Parry

The fact that Parry is a silver trophy again afther the gold for crazy makes me almost 100% sure it wil be something like this.

Edit: Or they are different kind of difficulites, one that shoves more attacks in your face and the other one just makes attacks way more damaging.

Edited by Bunkerbudy

24 minutes ago, foccoon said:

You can actually revisit bosses at any time while free roaming, and unlock the new difficulties by speaking to an NPC that waits outside the entrance after you've beaten the boss once. So you only need one playthrough, but will have to fight each boss multiple times. 

Oh cool!

i wonder does anyone got effected by a bug at Boss Sayu not unlocked Perfect Parry Mode? I just beated her to on Parry mode but some odd reason still locked ???? i tried both reinstall and download the game and back up the save file still not working ?

Edited by Mo-Fresh18

22 hours ago, Mo-Fresh18 said:

i wonder does anyone got effected by a bug at Boss Sayu not unlocked Perfect Parry Mode? I just beated her to on Parry mode but some odd reason still locked ???? i tried both reinstall and download the game and back up the save file still not working 1f61f.png

It's a known bug. Try to play the bosses with version 1.00 of the game. Maybe it works

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly, if the trophy didn't involve having to do perfect parry on every boss, this would be a wonderful one to plat. But when it comes down to hiding one trophy on the list behind a mode that demands perfection, when it can't even be consistent long enough on it's own to do so, this is probably joining the list of games that get one trophy away from plat. Can't tell you how many times trying to fight DJSS and the planets just randomly shoot out of rhythm of the boss fight and kill me, or SAYU drops an attack on me in the middle of a cutscene from destroying one of the nodes. Yet somehow I manage to pull off YINU which was argued to be one of the hardest fights for that mode.