SlimSanta's Pursuit Of Music Game Perfection!

SlimSanta94

• 2 months later...

It's been a while since i've worked on this but..

New platinum:

1L393507.png

Persona 4: Dancing All Night

Difficulty - 1/5

Enjoyment - 7/10

That's all 3 Persona dancing games done now. I would say that this game is the weakest of the 3 because the story mode really kills the pace of the game. The soundtrack itself is really good as expected, since Persona games always has really good music.

I'm chipping at away some Vita titles at the moment, so i'll be doing Conga Master Go! next, which should be very quick platinum since i've already done the PS4 version.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Happy new year everyone! I have 2 new platinums to share relating to this challenge:

1Le6d628.png

Conga Master Go! (Vita)

Difficulty - 1/5

Enjoyment - 2/10

There's not much to say as this is pretty much identical to the PS4 version except there are few new characters and levels. It was just as, if not more boring than the first version. I was on pace to be the fastest achiever by over 7 hours, but I had some trouble unlocking the last character which ended up taking me a few days to unlock.

1Ld4f251.png

Rhythm Of The Gods

Difficulty - 1/5

Enjoyment - 7/10

This is a decent little rhythm game, though this is one of those games that have been announced/released recently that have attempted to replicate Crypt of the necrodancer's formula in the sense of taking another genre and forcing you to do a specific task to the beat of the music. The soundtrack was pretty catchy but ultimately quite forgettable and the main thing that lets this game down for me is the lack of content. There are only 5-6 songs in the game and the game abruptly ends just as it begins to become quite challenging. Overall a good time but the game could have been fleshed out a lot more.

On 12/23/2020 at 8:17 PM, Kooky_Spooky_ said:

GG for the goal, I'm watching the list I'm reccomended to start Deemo Reborn, it's a good rhythym games with a wonderful story. For the rest good luck with METRO PROJECT PLATE on Djmax lol

Thanks! Deemo is one i'm really interested in starting soon, I just need the money to buy it first xD I think i'll likely play the last recital on Vita first! Thanks for the good luck on DJMAX too, i'll need it xD 100% on that isn't something i'm realistically attempting yet but i'm still practicing every day just to see what comes of it. :) 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

NEW PLATINUM:

1Lde3628.png

Avicii Invector

Difficulty - 1/5

Enjoyment - 9/10

This is one of the easier rhythm games i've played, it's not on par with how easy Conga Master or The Persona dancing games were but I don't think this game would pose any sort of trouble to anyone wishing to buy it. The game itself is very beginner friendly, great for people who have never touched a rhythm game before. Gameplay wise, it's not really anything special, it sort of reminds me of a rhythm version of Tempest but it still doesn't feel like there's anything innovative here. The soundtrack pretty much carries this game, a lot of the songs are really good. I was surprised to know quite a lot of the songs in this game despite never going out of my way to listen to Avicii, I hear his songs on the radio a lot when i'm in work. I guess that's a testament to how much of an impact he made while he was alive, he was a very talented guy.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I just saw this & am glad you have a trophy checklist for yourself dude! Nice going on all the progress! I remember you telling me about DJ Max Respect a few months ago. I'm sure you'll get it whenever you go back to it. DJ Max Respect seems like one of the most effort to get done.

I'm been thinking of doing a trophy checklist for myself as I've been trying to go for certain games. I enjoy reading these types of ones anyway. Great work!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

This is amazing. I didn't realize you were one of the people who did Crypt, it's like I just met a trophy hunting celeb. My only contribution is that Kingdom Hearts MoM is extremely easy. What do you think about doing Patapon and Patapon 2?

Haha thanks. I'm working on Kingdom hearts now actually, it definitely is very beginner friendly xD I am quite interested in those actually, i've just added them to the list with a few others. :)

1 minute ago, djb5f said:

With all the impressive rhythm plats you have, you should be able to finish Rock Band Blitz.  Unless it is an issue with the servers now and being able to get power ups?

It's just an issue with me being a bit lazy with it if i'm being honest xD I think I only have a handful of songs left to gold star for the 100%, but for one reason or another I just always put off finishing them haha

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 23/02/2022 at 2:12 PM, LegendExeter said:

I actually own the PS3 version of Michael Jackson experience, but its platinum is unobtainable so I took it off the list. I'll add .detuned though. I've already completed it though :)

On 23/02/2022 at 3:00 PM, enaysoft said:

Don't forget this game on Vita (There is a western release)

Looks cool, I'll add it now :) 

• Like 2

Yeah I was totally messing with you man!  I did notice that to, I was going to say the MJ PS3 game yet looked it over and noticed it couldn't be platted so I switched to the Vita Version.  Cheers and good luck!

So proud of your Guitar Hero plats, man I could never do that.  I tried and tried, yet struggled on Hard mode.  Playing while drinking beer didn't help either! ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/02/2022 at 3:21 PM, LegendExeter said:

Yeah I was totally messing with you man!  I did notice that to, I was going to say the MJ PS3 game yet looked it over and noticed it couldn't be platted so I switched to the Vita Version.  Cheers and good luck!

So proud of your Guitar Hero plats, man I could never do that.  I tried and tried, yet struggled on Hard mode.  Playing while drinking beer didn't help either! ;) 

On 04/03/2022 at 8:23 AM, kevao97 said:

absolute legend. one of the best built profiles on this site.

Thank you both very much for the kind words. Much appreciated! :D 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Right I hadn't updated this for a long time, so i've made the list up to date and added some new games i'm interested in playing eventually. I might consider adding a detailed paragraph about each game regarding the game's quality/difficulty if that's something people would be interested in.

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 4