Getting 'More Secrets?' trophy by buying the characters pack from PS STORE?

Hi everyone,

i was wondering if buying the torch and tail character pack which includes torchwood and hover goat-3000 characters willl unlock the more secrets trophy? 

This so you don't have to go for the big grind and tedious thing it is necessary in order to unlock the 2 DLC characters in pvz gw2.

I just want to know if anyone tried this method of buying the pack and see if the trophy also unlocks or is it mandatory to go for all the steps normally to unlock them?

A good answer would be appreciated as this could save a lot of time to many players. 

https://store.playstation.com/pt-pt/product/EP0006-CUSA01934_00-PVZGW2TORHVGUPGR

Edited by black_opREADYf1

5 minutes ago, Burstawesome said:

According to people I have seen yes it does unlock the trophy, so if you are willing to pay go ahead.

hmmm ok i see the problem is that it's 9.99eur... thinking it's kinda like too much money, if it was 4.99 would make a big difference, do you think it will have a sale in the future? or not really

21 hours ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

hmmm ok i see the problem is that it's 9.99eur... thinking it's kinda like too much money, if it was 4.99 would make a big difference, do you think it will have a sale in the future? or not really

Most likely not, this game is done, the only thing they are actively changing are the monthly gamemodes. Idk how long the grind is since I am waiting for the monthly portal to be a trophy orientated gamemode.