Is the platinum + 100% still doable?

WM0003

25 minutes ago, HYSTERIA_XCVI said:

Yes, but you have 127 days till the 100% is unobtainable. If you're planning on doing this game you need to get a group of 10 to complete the, "Test Your Mettle" trophy.

Good luck if you tend to tackle this grind!

I have this game not started as well.  Is it thought that only Test Your Mettle becomes unobtainable or are there rumors that other trophies or perhaps even the whole online goes down?  Speaking of PS4 version.

• 4 months later...

I‘m in the competitive menu right now. The season for standard league is over now (premium league lasts for 1 more hour).

At least they say that a new season will start soon. A small bit of hope that 'Test your Mettle' might stay obtainable...

Edited by rogero_86
wrong spelling

31 minutes ago, rogero_86 said:

I‘m in the competitive menu right now. The season for standard league is over now (premium league lasts for 1 more hour).

At least they say that a new season will start soon. A small bit of hope that 'Test your Mettle' might stay obtainable...

according to battlefield wiki,

"As of November 2016, the gamemode was seemingly abandoned by the developers: instead of having seasons last a few weeks, instead they were reset so each season would last 4 years, ending on the 31st December 2020."

so I don't think it will be obtainable again.

Okay, didn‘t know about that. I don’t wanna spread any misinformation. Just saw what‘s currently shown in the competitive menu. There‘s a picture of a lady in red, and underneath her they wrote

"The previous season has closed. A new season will start again soon!"

On 12/31/2020 at 11:14 AM, rogero_86 said:

Okay, didn‘t know about that. I don’t wanna spread any misinformation. Just saw what‘s currently shown in the competitive menu. There‘s a picture of a lady in red, and underneath her they wrote

"The previous season has closed. A new season will start again soon!"

That's probably just a generic message for when a season ends.