IncelJoe

Is the platinum + 100% still doable?

12 posts in this topic

Yes, but you have 127 days till the 100% is unobtainable. If you're planning on doing this game you need to get a group of 10 to complete the, "Test Your Mettle" trophy.

 

Good luck if you tend to tackle this grind!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, HYSTERIA_XCVI said:

Yes, but you have 127 days till the 100% is unobtainable. If you're planning on doing this game you need to get a group of 10 to complete the, "Test Your Mettle" trophy.

 

Good luck if you tend to tackle this grind!


I have this game not started as well.  Is it thought that only Test Your Mettle becomes unobtainable or are there rumors that other trophies or perhaps even the whole online goes down?  Speaking of PS4 version.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say it's only the competitive portion of the online that will be shutting down. The rest will more then likely stay up. Kind of like what happened with Black Ops 2. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All that's closing down, is the mode attached to the Test Your Mettle trophy - everything else will remain up and achievable.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I keep seeing something about the servers shutting down on the 31st of this month. Is this platinum not obtainable after this or is it just that DLC trophy gor twenty five matches? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I‘m in the competitive menu right now. The season for standard league is over now (premium league lasts for 1 more hour).

 

At least they say that a new season will start soon. A small bit of hope that 'Test your Mettle' might stay obtainable...

Edited by rogero_86
wrong spelling
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, rogero_86 said:

I‘m in the competitive menu right now. The season for standard league is over now (premium league lasts for 1 more hour).

 

At least they say that a new season will start soon. A small bit of hope that 'Test your Mettle' might stay obtainable...

according to battlefield wiki,

 

"As of November 2016, the gamemode was seemingly abandoned by the developers: instead of having seasons last a few weeks, instead they were reset so each season would last 4 years, ending on the 31st December 2020."

 

so I don't think it will be obtainable again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, didn‘t know about that. I don’t wanna spread any misinformation. Just saw what‘s currently shown in the competitive menu. There‘s a picture of a lady in red, and underneath her they wrote

 

"The previous season has closed. A new season will start again soon!"

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2020 at 11:14 AM, rogero_86 said:

Okay, didn‘t know about that. I don’t wanna spread any misinformation. Just saw what‘s currently shown in the competitive menu. There‘s a picture of a lady in red, and underneath her they wrote

 

"The previous season has closed. A new season will start again soon!"

 

 

That's probably just a generic message for when a season ends.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be a much rare 100% now then if the feature has gone forever but to be fair least there was a warning for it. Now if it does come back i guess whoever is going for it needs to get it done and dusted!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.