Trophy Thoughts?

HAILtoSTARSCREAM

The game is pretty much a roguelike, though, as if you die, you start over from the beginning, so I'm guessing a playthrough isn't entirely too long. Of course, there is a difficulty setting that allows you to continue the game on the same chapter in which you died, and since I don't see any trophies mentioning difficulty, you might be able to play on that mode to get the trophies.

• Like 1

So I just did a Pacifist, no extra bags, vegetarian run all the way up to the end of Chapter 5, just before starting the final trial, uploaded my save with the intent to knock out the ranged/melee only trophies, and when I finished my Pacifist playthrough, not one single trophy popped. I'm 100% certain I only ate berries and mushrooms, I never crafted or found any extra storage space, and I never used anything but the starting knife to cut grass and sticks. It was a single sitting, and nothing popped at the end. I even downloaded my save from the cloud and finished the game again twice, and still nothing. Super glitched. =(

Update: I deleted my previous games and finished a speed run playthorugh, which took around 3 and a half hours. Literally the only things I crafted were 2 Grass Ropes to make one Grass Canoe. I never once crafted sails or decks or anything else. I rowed straight to every tower and only picked up berries and mushrooms on my path. Never swung my knife at any point after the few pieces of grass I needed at the beginning of the playthrough. I never took damage, never touched upgrade shrines or anything. At the end of the game, I should've gotten Pacifist, Vegetarian, Back To Basics, and Baggage Claim. Nothing popped. =( The game has only been out for two days, so this game that I wanted to love will just have to sit in my list until, hopefully, a patch comes out to fix these bugs.

Edited by crosvale
  • Like 1

Tip for Rock n Roll and Green Thumb

Easy way to get this achievement/Trophy I found. 

I collected 5 stacks of 20 grass/rock, dropped them and recollected them 10 times. This counted for the trophy as collecting 1000 piece of each. 

Also having issues getting pacifist and vegetarian/no storage to ping.

• Like 3

On 8/29/2020 at 8:27 PM, crosvale said:

So I just did a Pacifist, no extra bags, vegetarian run all the way up to the end of Chapter 5, just before starting the final trial, uploaded my save with the intent to knock out the ranged/melee only trophies, and when I finished my Pacifist playthrough, not one single trophy popped. I'm 100% certain I only ate berries and mushrooms, I never crafted or found any extra storage space, and I never used anything but the starting knife to cut grass and sticks. It was a single sitting, and nothing popped at the end. I even downloaded my save from the cloud and finished the game again twice, and still nothing. Super glitched. =(

Update: I deleted my previous games and finished a speed run playthorugh, which took around 3 and a half hours. Literally the only things I crafted were 2 Grass Ropes to make one Grass Canoe. I never once crafted sails or decks or anything else. I rowed straight to every tower and only picked up berries and mushrooms on my path. Never swung my knife at any point after the few pieces of grass I needed at the beginning of the playthrough. I never took damage, never touched upgrade shrines or anything. At the end of the game, I should've gotten Pacifist, Vegetarian, Back To Basics, and Baggage Claim. Nothing popped. =( The game has only been out for two days, so this game that I wanted to love will just have to sit in my list until, hopefully, a patch comes out to fix these bugs.

Yikes, yea, going to wait on this one for the time being then. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 3.09.2020 at 8:15 PM, Carbuncle76 said:

I just did a speedrun of the game made a cano rushed through the game without eating anything, got 5 trophies that popped, Vegetarian, Carnivore, Baggage Claim, Up Close and Personal and Back to Basics but no Pacifist, i havent tough a single monster, or made a weapon.

Could you (or someone else) write a little more about the trophies :

Sharp Shooter
Kill one of each land creature using only headshots.

No more Mr. Knife Guy
Kill one of each land creature using only the knife.

Can other weapons be used to deal damage? And deliver the final blow with the required weapon?

One Craft to Craft Them All
Craft one of every item in the game.

Items from which category? How many are there?

Master Chef
Craft one of each food recipe.

I have fish, crab, small and large meat. What am I missing?

Sharp shooter, there is a bow you can get with the blessings that slows time.

No more mr mr. knife guy. i think you might have to fight all land creatures with a dagger, i might be wrong, the trophy didnt pop for me trying to do damage with a bow and kill it with a dagger but that did not work.

Master chef. you`re missing the truffles, the pigs will dig them out of the ground once you have one cook it,

one craft to craft them all: just craft everything, all the armors, weapons that also includes the the bows you can craft with the colored gems

i hope that helped you, i would suggest to wait for the update.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carbuncle76 said:

Sharp shooter, there is a bow you can get with the blessings that slows time.

No more mr mr. knife guy. i think you might have to fight all land creatures with a dagger, i might be wrong, the trophy didnt pop for me trying to do damage with a bow and kill it with a dagger but that did not work.

Master chef. you`re missing the truffles, the pigs will dig them out of the ground once you have one cook it,

one craft to craft them all: just craft everything, all the armors, weapons that also includes the the bows you can craft with the colored gems

i hope that helped you, i would suggest to wait for the update.

One more thing...

Trophy Sharp Shooter - land creatures that you had to kill to get the trophy? Or else that you didn't kill with a headshot?

Trophy No more Mr. Knife Guy - just with a knife? He did very little damage. The fight will take a long time with some creatures

Trophy One craft to craft them all - and the items you can make through the fire (stove and pot) too?

I don't really understand the trophies related to a specific end:

Up Close and Personal

Keep Your Distance

Back to Basics

I did a Pacifist run and reloaded the savegame at the beginning of crossing 5, crafted a spear or bow, completed the last crossing but no trophy pops. So I did a new run via NewGame+ on the latest patch, crafted only a wood stick, grass sling, wood bow, and some wood arrows. Still no trophy. Then I did the same run again and used the weapons through the levels, used only the grass boat and grass sail, didn't even crafted a bonfire...still no trophy. Now I did 3 full runs without even getting any trophy at all...

As the new update fixes Pro Skater, any thoughts on how to get that? I've tried several runs on the last crossing and tried to hit every wave from the monster and I think I was exactly 2 secs. in the air a few times, but doesn't count once. Is it even the right way to get this trophy?

Finally after 1 hour of damaging the worm with 7 healing potions and the healing enchant i killed that damn thing, and the trophy popped, no more mr knife guy.

@DaftenMiescha The best way to get the Pro skater is to do the last challenge room, make sure you have 1 or 2 Gloomharrow figureheads on your boat to use it hold the R2 button untill the head starts to emits lighning release it and your boats speeds up, use it on the waves the Nautilus creates and your flying, thats how i done it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carbuncle76 said:

Finally after 1 hour of damaging the worm with 7 healing potions and the healing enchant i killed that damn thing, and the trophy popped, no more mr knife guy.

@DaftenMiescha The best way to get the Pro skater is to do the last challenge room, make sure you have 1 or 2 Gloomharrow figureheads on your boat to use it hold the R2 button untill the head starts to emits lighning release it and your boats speeds up, use it on the waves the Nautilus creates and your flying, thats how i done it.

I've killed every creature with a bow to the head and there's no trophy. I do not understand. I only need to kill one animal of each species?

Any worm tactic? As soon as I get close, I get damage.

@Radzik90it needs to be between the eyes, you know when its a headshot it makes a differend sound and the monster loses alot more health, there is a blessing that gives a unbreakeble bow that slows time use that bow to get all the headshots, i also used a potion to increase damage with a bow as well.

it needs to be done on every land creature ones, i even did a headshot on a crab not sure iff it counts as well but beter be save than sorrow.

as for the Wurm Tremorlurker his hitbox is bs, try hitting him on the right side between his soft side and his armor  then role away, targeting doesnt work i used only the targeting to role away after the hit, make sure you have at least 5 healing potions, healing blessing, Iron Armor set and plenty of meat ( i had 3 campfires with meat in it because meat doesnt spoil inside the campfire).

Make sure you save before the fight and just practice first, dont rush.

• Like 1

I dont get it, what is wrong with these trophies? Ive completed two sessions without eating anything but meat and only melee weapons (knife and speer) - no trophies. Now i have played a speedrun, no weapons, no killing, no eating, no crafting (bags/containers), no god damn trophy??? Are blessings not allowed, is NG+ not allowed? This is too frustrating...

And for Sharp Shooter and Mr Knife Guy do i have to kill this giant worm thing as well?