Games that u always wanted to plat but couldn't

kratosgreatsword

Not exactly games that I “always wanted to plat”, but simply games that I started, but gave up on the platinum:

Titanfall 2 - I don’t need to say the reason;

Sniper Elite 3 - No patience or skill to do Authentic alone and this game doesn’t have matchmaking, so I can’t gradually find people to help me complete the missions, like I did with SE4;

Fall Guys - I started this game the day it was released and until now I only won 3 times, so you can see that this platinum is pretty much impossible for me, right now;

Super Time Force Ultra - The HellaDeck levels are too hard for me (I completed maybe half of them, but they started becoming so hard, that I gave up; the game is fun, though);

These are just some examples! I’m sure you can find many more on my profile! For me, going for a trophy has to be fun; if it stops being fun, then it’s not worth it! :D

• Like 2

So I had not gotten seriously into trophy hunting (and thus platting) until the start of this year. That being said, there are several games I used to casually play on my PS3 that I would love to go back and plat but now can’t bc of online trophies on dead servers, the most supremely disappointing being Portal 2. ?

I gave up on Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe when it first came out, well the ‘play 100 chat lobby matches’ anyways and I really wanted to go back to it because it was quite fun and so was the trophies but due to server closure, it’s impossible now to get the plat. If only i was patient and consistent with it, I would’ve got those 100 matches out the way ?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Carol said:

Not exactly games that I “always wanted to plat”, but simply games that I started, but gave up on the platinum:

Titanfall 2 - I don’t need to say the reason;

I have faith that you can become the master <3 don't give up :) 

Edited by Together_Comic
  • Like 1

DC Universe Online - I love the game so much and bought some dlc (thing that I almost never do) but paying a suscription for trophies I really don't wanted that so no plat for me.

Any Ninja Gaiden game For some reason I play the series out of Sony sistems except for Ninja Gaiden Zigma but that one in the time didn't support trophies.

Assassins Creed III - I love the franchise and always try to go 100% if I have the opportunity to play one. The case with this one in the PS3 is that one collectible buged out for me and I couldn't get it and man that frustrated me so much that I gave up enterely in the game be cause it was the last one I need it for the trophy.

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - I wasn't to much into trophy hunter that time but man now how I would love to be one of the fews who have the plat from this hidden gem.

And maybe others to many that I not remember right now, like GTA IV or AC Brotherhood 

Edited by NordicSaiyan
  • Like 2

Mortal Kombat 2011 is pretty much the only one for me. I played it so much when I was younger on my old account and even got good enough to the point of earning the 10 ranked wins in a row legit (I had like a 130-10 win loss ratio, it was crazy). Nowadays though my backlog is so gigantic that if I spent 400+ hours platinuming a dead fighting game I'd go mad. 

• Like 2

After getting the plat for Wipeout Omega Collection, I have a huge itch to do it all over again with Wipeout HD - to such an extent that I'd actually be willing to buy another PS3, since I no longer own one. But I just can't justify it with the servers closed. Same goes for Wipeout 2048 on Vita.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mcjonathan888 said:

So I had not gotten seriously into trophy hunting (and thus platting) until the start of this year. That being said, there are several games I used to casually play on my PS3 that I would love to go back and plat but now can’t bc of online trophies on dead servers, the most supremely disappointing being Portal 2. 1f622.png

I'm in the same boat as you not getting serious until this year and Portal 2 really grinds my gears. First of all I got it right when it came out and PSN was down because of the hack so I played the single player and moved on. Then played multiplayer a few times later before the server closure figured I had plenty of time. Whoops! ?

• Like 1