Sikutai

Trophy Thoughts.

109 posts in this topic

I agree, a shame really.  Will get this on Switch instead and probably start with the free edition.

I already have it pre-installed.  a little disappointed in only 9 trophies, but this game is still going to be a fun romp through memory lane

Wow, I was not expecting such a tiny list. 

I am curious to hear from anyone who has played thegame before.

Disappointed in this list.  This should have been a pretty rewarding list.

4 minutes ago, Kpppp-2B9SA2 said:

Is it a short game? Never played it.

The game itself isn't too long, but that collect all artifacts trophy might be a bit grindy, especially if they added more in this version.

Just now, Norava said:

The game itself isn't too long, but that collect all artifacts trophy might be a bit grindy, especially if they added more in this version.

I have nearly 50h playtime and still need 6 artifacts. 

Posted (edited)

Seems very minimal... I like how they give you one for the story events of some of the side characters,

Spoiler

where a lot of the story of the game itself is. ...So you can see how much each player saw of it before completing it.

But yeah, no Platinum. :'(  ( ..still looking forward to it, sorry everyone. I loved this game when I was younger. :) )

One of the trophies seems pretty redundant, or two.. I guess you can all tell which ones.. I would've preferred something a little more interesting.

Edited by Voeris
added the last sentence

6 minutes ago, Waraneasy said:

This list is too much short...

Nothing about Mog' house, dungeon difficulty, boss, etc... It's like Resident Evil 4 great game with shitty trophy list.

There is one dungeon difficulty trophy. After beating the game you have to kill every boss again on "hard mode". 

Zhenyounidea, SquareEnix

I can't recall the last time a retail game launched without a platinum, what a terrible decision. I'll definitely pass on this for now.

Posted (edited)

Definitely disappointed in this list. The fact that they could give Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition a platinum and not give this game one is baffling. I'm almost certain that this is on Square Enix and not Sony because far cheaper, shorter, and lower-quality games are allowed platinums. Still going to enjoy this game with or without trophies, but Square Enix dropped the ball here. 

Edited by Tentativeuser

The first time I played this game it took me around 50 hours to do everything. How is it that it only got a measly 9 trophies? This isn't some standalone DLC or an indie game lol. Very disappointing.

Took me 60 hours for 100% on Game Cube this game should have a platinum. Alot of dungeon to do.

Posted (edited)

Pass! Isn't this an rpg? How many hrs do you have to put in and not even get a platinum. This system is broken. So many crappy and quick games get platinums but a full game release with hrs needed to complete and what 9 trophies and more than half are bronze. Sad.

Edited by Ronin893
Grammer

I remember the game had tons of content. Wonder why they didn't put a lot of thought into the trophy list. Deserves a platinum to be honest.

A Final Fantasy game, independent of its duration not having a plat whilst crap multi-stack 20 min games having plats really hurts my heart. RE4 all over again...