Trophy Thoughts.

Seems very minimal... I like how they give you one for the story events of some of the side characters,

Spoiler

where a lot of the story of the game itself is. ...So you can see how much each player saw of it before completing it.

But yeah, no Platinum. :'(  ( ..still looking forward to it, sorry everyone. I loved this game when I was younger. :) )

One of the trophies seems pretty redundant, or two.. I guess you can all tell which ones.. I would've preferred something a little more interesting.

Edited by Voeris
added the last sentence
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Waraneasy said:

This list is too much short...

Nothing about Mog' house, dungeon difficulty, boss, etc... It's like Resident Evil 4 great game with shitty trophy list.

There is one dungeon difficulty trophy. After beating the game you have to kill every boss again on "hard mode". 

• Like 1

Definitely disappointed in this list. The fact that they could give Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition a platinum and not give this game one is baffling. I'm almost certain that this is on Square Enix and not Sony because far cheaper, shorter, and lower-quality games are allowed platinums. Still going to enjoy this game with or without trophies, but Square Enix dropped the ball here. 

Edited by Tentativeuser
  • Like 1

Pass! Isn't this an rpg? How many hrs do you have to put in and not even get a platinum. This system is broken. So many crappy and quick games get platinums but a full game release with hrs needed to complete and what 9 trophies and more than half are bronze. Sad.

Edited by Ronin893
Grammer
  • Like 1