Ps Plus September 2020

Sailar91

Zero interest in PUBG, especially on console, maybe I would have tried it a few years ago, but now I've come to the conclusion shooter battle royales are not really for me. Plus there are better alternatives if interested in the genre.

As for SFV, I've always wanted to get into fighting games but it requires so much learning time, still I might give it a try.

So overall, not my kinda month.

7 minutes ago, Pieckenhagen4 said:

This is great... Both games are on PS NOW... I never complain about PS Plus games, but this is disrespectful for the PS NOW subscribers.

You are right.  How stupid is Sony, they are canbalizing their product, Now by giving away games on their subscription for free on another one.  Thus devaluing that one subscription.

Just now, Sikutai said:

Why?

The best way to get fight money now is to get character experience from Survival mode. Every time you level up that character you get 1000 fight money. You can only do survival once per difficulty per character so having more characters makes you more fight money.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fey_Ironclaw said:

Unironically, bought SFV: Champion Edition a week ago. :DD

I'm not sad about it, don't get me wrong, just funny that you mentioned it! :)) 

I bought it like 3-4 weeks ago that was on sale and doesn't feel any remorse either, the CE has a lot of charcaters, costumes and stages that are really worth the investement... Obviously if you are into fighting games...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

With the Arcade Edition upgrade they removed basically all ways of getting Fight Money (Story doesn't give FM, Survival doesn't give FM per completion). The only way of getting fight money now is by leveling up the characters, each level gives you 1000 FM. So you need 1000 level ups to get the million. With 40 chars (all dlc) it would mean level 25 with each character on average, without dlc its 16 chars so level 62 on average with each char. I play the game religiously and my main character is level 57, the second highest 33.

So you'd have to win like a bazilion ranked matches with each character to get level 62 with them and ... you won't be able to.

Then there's gold league.... as a newcomer you won't reach it easily, this is a trophy people ask me to do for them regularly, but even with the gold league, the million FM will break your neck.

Trophy Hunters need more Love from Sony. Thank you for the Information.

4 minutes ago, Greg said:

The best way to get fight money now is to get character experience from Survival mode. Every time you level up that character you get 1000 fight money. You can only do survival once per difficulty per character so having more characters makes you more fight money.

Thanks to you too.

5 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

I bought it like 3-4 weeks ago that was on sale and doesn't feel any remorse either, the CE has a lot of charcaters, costumes and stages that are really worth the investement... Obviously if you are into fighting games...

Totally agree, I am bad at fighting games, but it's still fun to play them, especially LAN with friends. : ) 

38 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

Hurray, nothing for me again.

RIP older strategy fans, who don't have youthful reaction times anymore.

Exactly. Give me turn-based wargames or strategy games anytime. This RTS is not my kind of taste. The same goes to the new RPG games. They are actually hack 'n' slash, not actually truly RPG games (dungeon crawlers), like Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder and more SSI games.

As for this month, the games are blandly.