Ps Plus September 2020

Sailar91

14 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

With the Arcade Edition upgrade they removed basically all ways of getting Fight Money (Story doesn't give FM, Survival doesn't give FM per completion). The only way of getting fight money now is by leveling up the characters, each level gives you 1000 FM. So you need 1000 level ups to get the million. With 40 chars (all dlc) it would mean level 25 with each character on average, without dlc its 16 chars so level 62 on average with each char. I play the game religiously and my main character is level 57, the second highest 33.

So you'd have to win like a bazilion ranked matches with each character to get level 62 with them and ... you won't be able to.

Then there's gold league.... as a newcomer you won't reach it easily, this is a trophy people ask me to do for them regularly, but even with the gold league, the million FM will break your neck.

Is the online even active in the game lol?

Well wow, that's a really  unique month.

I wonder if a SFV Gold Rank topic will potentially beat the Fall Guys Infailible hate this month xD 

Hardest one is still the 1 million FM, good luck with that one....

6 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

Is the online even active in the game lol?

Trust me, you'd wish it was less populated... I think SF5 is one of the most played fighting games at the moment.

2 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Damn that’s crazy. Not sure how I feel about this. Will it be the base SF5? Or the championship edition? 

Now, that's being very optimistic.

No chance in hell Capcom will give you a complete gaas, I mean you have basically nothing to buy and with all fighting points you'll earn ranking up characters and some weekly stuff you can probably get the 2 or 3 characters you want for the upcoming last season with zero dollars out of your pocket.

Idk, I'm really, really skeptical. It must be the 2016 edition.

Edited by GoldenShaka

5 minutes ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

<3<3<3 I'm here just show some love for fighting games! <3<3<3 

SFV is a good game, give it a try if you love fighting games. If You a hardcore SF fan... yeah IV was better, but V is ok too.

I actually like SF5 more now. The roster is fun and the characters are unique. In SF4 every character worked in a similar way with the universal focus mechanics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

I've waited the whole day for this?! I own PUBG already. Is the 1000 Kills Trophy fixed now? And Street Fighter? I'm not 12 anymore, you know. Worst PS-Month this year.      Edit: Street Fighter V was released in February 2016 and PUBG was released on PC when my Grandpa was young. Why no Japan-RPG or some good Indies with Story?

Ah yes, Street Fighter is for children, I forgot about that 

• Like 1

Hard pass.  SF is my least favorite fighting game series, and I seriously despise Battle Royale style games like PUBG and Fortnite.
Sony should combine both PSNow and PSPlus in one package, but then again the PSNow service is still not available in my country; I don't know how they are going to work it out.

Edited by milanbarca82
  • Like 3