Ps Plus September 2020

Sailar91

I hated PUBG when I tried it on NOW and SF will be fun for a while before I get sick of being unable to play my favourite characters in the franchise (Akuma, Blanka, and soon Dan) but it’s 2 games I don’t own I guess. Was going to pick up Days Gone soon so may aswell order it now and play that this month!

9 minutes ago, milanbarca82 said:

Sony should combine both PSNow and PSPlus in one package.

It’s the only thing that makes sense. Especially as it looks like MS are giving the option. Both these games I already have on Now.

Then again, they first have to get it released in more than the 20 countries it is currently. Now is a great service, better than Gamepass in my experience, but it’s massively under-supported by Sony. Hell, they don’t even announce all the new games added each month, only two, as if they are scared it’ll cannibalise PS+ subs (They also need to add PSVR games now).

Edited by thefourfoldroot
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

It is very active actually.

Oh and don't think about boosting the gold league and the ranked wins... you can't ^^ (not you personally Crimson, just a message for other people reading that)

Good to know. Wasn't planning on playing the game anyway.

54 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Trust me, you'd wish it was less populated... I think SF5 is one of the most played fighting games at the moment.

Really? Because a friend of mine said it takes him over 30 minutes to find a match.

Just now, scemopagliaccioh said:

Mate, you lost me, is there some big secret I'm unaware of, or you're just talking about making multiple accounts in order to abuse the trial period?

No. All you need is an account with ps+ activated as primary on your console. Then all accounts on that console can play online

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

No. All you need is an account with ps+ activated as primary on your console. Then all accounts on that console can play online

well, yes, of course. But for that, you need to have a primary PS+ account. Which you pay for...

Unless you share your accounts with a friend that uses his as secondary account, of course.

4 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

??? Well, um, yeah, it's what I do after the Sony hack, use an invisible lv1 account for all purchases, plus included right now, but... don't you still end up paying?

• Like 1

Pass and pass!

Street Fighter V: The last SF I played was Alpha 3 on PS1, I believe. Never been good at fighting games, I suck at pulling off combos. Beat-em-ups are more of my thing.

PUBG: Like I said with Fall Guys, I don't like battle royale. I did try Fall Guys on an alt just to play with my siblings but my feelings about the genre was proven once again with that game.

Backlog is safe again for another month.