Kingdom Hearts Hearts of Melody Trophy Thoughts?

This looks to be your standard trophy list for rhythm games like the Persona Dancing games and Hatsune Miku. 

The one trophy I'm worried about is :

Shining Platinum
Reach Platinum 1 rank in COM Battle.

I'm assuming this is the online mode they talked about in today's Nintendo Direct. Hope it's not a case where you need to be VERY good and have to be top % in the world (Maybe overthinking,, but stills.)

• Like 2

I didn't even think this game was coming out anytime soon. I'm so hyped for this. I love rhythm games and Kingdom Hearts so this shall be a fun mix up. The trophy list seems pretty standard, hopefully nothing too crazy.

release date is November 13th

Edited by NomadDragon
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

This looks to be your standard trophy list for rhythm games like the Persona Dancing games and Hatsune Miku. 

Shining Platinum

I'm assuming this is the online mode they talked about in today's Nintendo Direct. Hope it's not a case where you need to be VERY good and have to be top % in the world (Maybe overthinking,, but stills.)

If this is similar to ff theathrhythem on the 3ds, then this is a ai battle mode where fight ai on higher difficulty base on the ranking. Ff theatrhythem had ranking of bronze, silver , gold and platinum.

• Like 1

Looks like a pretty standard list

Beating levels with a full chain might be a headache and not sure what COM battles entail

If it's online hopefully it can be boosted and hope the top rank is similar to a level/prestige and not actual ranking in the world or this could be unobtainable for most 

44 minutes ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Shining Platinum

Probably just reaching max level in the online, modern SE titles are happy to make you grind for ages but rarely require such high levels of skill.

1 hour ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Shining Platinum

Why are you assuming this is the online? On all my years playing VG, COM means the AI of the game, COMputer or however you want to call it....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

The game is apparently done, and a download on Switch as a part of the pre-order. Sucks we have to wait until November 

If it is, I really don't understand their decision on releasing it later this fall with all the usual AAA games coming out AND launch of next-gen. 

Would have been perfect to release it now =/

@DeepEyes7
The "Platinum 1 rank" part is what caught my attention. I mean, you might be right about the COM part, but I don't see how this makes sense in the context of this game? Why would we compete against AIs for a high score? (I'm not music game expert, so please correct me if it's a known thing in other games. Wasn't in Persona/Hatsune Miku games I've played)

At the end of the day, we can't know for sure until they go more in depth into the game modes that will be included~

Edited by DragonSpear2462
  • Like 1