Kingdom Hearts Hearts of Melody Trophy Thoughts?

Glad to see this got a full list ... unlike something else today ....

I think the list looks solid. Will take a decent amount to plat. NOt sure how hard proud will be but not having to finish all songs on it should make it more managable for most. .... then the question of how much a grind platinum 1 COM will be. But i am guessing doing everything else you will be fairly close?

The real question is, how many version of Simple and Clean will be on this game? :awesome:

*sees KH1 Sora on trophy icons* Is this going to be like re;coded???

Didn't they say that this game will have 140+ songs? Assuming that the clearing all songs on *insert difficulty* is not stackalble...*Project Diva Future Tone Flashbacks*

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It looks hard to me, as I suck at rhythm games and Hatsune Miku's easy mode killed me. I see a trophy for getting a full chain on 50 songs in proud mode... well there goes my chances of platinuming this unless the proud mode is actually easy, which I doubt it will me for someone like me who has no music sense. KH plats are always hard, I only ever managed to get the platinum in KH3 anyway. 

On 8/26/2020 at 2:31 PM, DragonSpear2462 said:

If it is, I really don't understand their decision on releasing it later this fall with all the usual AAA games coming out AND launch of next-gen. 

Would have been perfect to release it now =/

@DeepEyes7
The "Platinum 1 rank" part is what caught my attention. I mean, you might be right about the COM part, but I don't see how this makes sense in the context of this game? Why would we compete against AIs for a high score? (I'm not music game expert, so please correct me if it's a known thing in other games. Wasn't in Persona/Hatsune Miku games I've played)

At the end of the day, we can't know for sure until they go more in depth into the game modes that will be included~

I'm playing FF Theatrhythm right now, and the AI battles have ranks and progressively get harder and harder. It's sort of like the Guitar Hero games where you earn power ups to use against your opponent and they can use them on you, with the goal being to clear the song with the highest score while also trying to sabotage their score.

You rank up from Bronze 16 down to Bronze 1, Silver 16 to Silver 1, etc.

If I had to guess, the Plat 1 in COM battles is exactly like that.

• 2 weeks later...

After checking out some of the demo I must say I'm super hyped for this game ATM.

The platinum does not look easy at all, but it will be fun for me (as I do enjoy rhythm games and KH, what's not to love?)

November 13th can't come fast enough

Edited by Soraking1991
  • Like 1

I played a little of this demo today and I don't think it will be too impossible.  I was able to jump right into Proud and while I failed, I think with a few more tries I would be able to do quite well.  What I'm worried about is still the ranking trophies and that "Performance Mode".  Hope I never have to do that because now that was a challenge.

I was able to clear the four stages on proud mode, last one took quite a few tries. Not sure how much harder they will get than that one but clearing all songs on proud shouldn't be an issue. Hoping that 50 proud FCs can consist of the same song cause that also might be a tough one that will need a bit of practice.

I'm with Alternatewarning, I turned on performance mode and holy hell the difficulty spike! Hope that isn't needed for anything LOL