Kingdom Hearts Hearts of Melody Trophy Thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DiamondAN-94 said:

5 or 6 depending on how skilled you are at rhythm games. I personally struggled with the 50 chains on proud but practice makes perfect 

Sadly I'm absolutely not skilled and have no rhythm whatsoever, but I love Kingdom Hearts, so I guess I'll give it a try. Thanks for your answer ?

On 11/18/2020 at 9:00 PM, MandA60VISE said:

Is it anything like Theatrhythm? I have almost 600 hours in that one and the chibi versions of Sora, Donald, and Goofy I saw in the trailer is exactly like Theatrhythm. I haven't played III yet so I haven't looked at much for this game.

They are even like that on the back of the case. I suppose this game makes up for the lack of Kingdom Hearts DLC for Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call.

On 19/11/2020 at 2:00 AM, MandA60VISE said:

Is it anything like Theatrhythm? I have almost 600 hours in that one and the chibi versions of Sora, Donald, and Goofy I saw in the trailer is exactly like Theatrhythm. I haven't played III yet so I haven't looked at much for this game.

The project started as a Theatrhythm Kingdom Hearts game but they thought the game could be something more, but gameplay still looks like an evolved version of the original.