Made in New Haven trophy won't pop

Playthroughed twice and still not popping. The first time (no guide & offline) I was thorough and got all the fyrestone side quests and got every ! on the map. Only Made in Fyrestone popped.

Second playthrough I followed a guide and hosted the whole session in public where other players could drop in, followed a checklist, and still nothing. I did ignore all Fyrestone missions this time. I've done everything up until the final boss. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. 

Can I not wrap up missions and then switch to another mission to turn them in on a later time? Does it not pop that way? Or do I have to do the mission, complete it, turn it in (in that order) and only then start a new one?

Edited by clowve

1 hour ago, clowve said:

Playthroughed twice and still not popping. The first time (no guide & offline) I was thorough and got all the fyrestone side quests and got every ! on the map. Only Made in Fyrestone popped.

Second playthrough I followed a guide and hosted the whole session in public where other players could drop in, followed a checklist, and still nothing. I did ignore all Fyrestone missions this time. I've done everything up until the final boss. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. 

Can I not wrap up missions and then switch to another mission to turn them in on a later time? Does it not pop that way? Or do I have to do the mission, complete it, turn it in (in that order) and only then start a new one?

Handing masses in at a time shouldn't make a difference. You saved all claptrap etc?

5 minutes ago, Top-Lad-Luke said:

Handing masses in at a time shouldn't make a difference. You saved all claptrap etc?

Yeap, I made sure to get every one of them. The Fully Loaded trophy popped for me. At my wits end here

28 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

i hope not. generally i've been doing a handful of missions and turning them all in at once.

This was how I've been going about it in both my playthroughs. Fingers crossed for you bud

This trophy is known to be a little buggy on rare occasions but redoing the relevant missions in Playthrough 2, will fix the problem :). If this doesn't work for some reason, your only option is to delete your saves and start over with a new character.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.