[NA] Hidden Gems Sale | Ends 9/10 12AM PST

Neocarleen

8 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

I love "My Big Sister" and "Just Ignore Them" - 10/10 would recommend. They are both creepy pixel horror stories with a few puzzles throughout.

I think I'm going to get "Red Bow" since that seems to be in the same vein. 

I was eyeing My Big Sister.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Herr Hieb said:

Can anyone point out the actual hidden gems here. Don't think Rata games count?

Ratalaika publishes other publisher's game on Playstation so I wouldn't automatically count them out. The ones I mentioned are developed by Stranga Games - yes they are only an hour or two long but they aren't shovelware by any means and are pretty solid games.

Outside of those- Don't Starve is an excellent survival game. The King's Quest is a funny point-and-click adventure. The Escapist, Overcooked, and the Trine games are all also very solid games.

• Like 2

seems like a fresh sale with alot of games i don't have (almost like the old days) but had to put my wallet on a leash to limit myself to just 30$ in digital games minus danganronpa V3 for vita since it's facing a delisting september 25th?

Max And The Book Of Chaos (ps4)

Bubsy: Paws On Fire (ps4) Too hard to avoid getting this one

Daggerhood (ps4) (vita)

Fifty Words By POWGI (ps4) (vita)

ACA NEO GEO King Of The Monsters (ps4) adding another to the Neo Geo Library 

Taimumari: Complete Edition (ps4)

Pixel Devil And The Broken Cartridge (ps4) 

Link-A-Pix Deluxe (ps4) (vita)

Edited by kingdrake2

I've been eyeing Breeder Homegrown for a bit, but it's style always made me unsure if I wanted to give it a shot because of how it looks, but now that it's on sale, I think I'll give it a shot. And it's an easy platinum, so that's a bonus. There's also a few other horror games I may as well grab while I have the chance, like "My Big Sister", "Whispering Willows", and "Observation".