Control AWE Expansion Trophy Set Up

wardragon989

New patch was pushed a few minutes ago. The new trophies also got pushed as well for the DLC for AWE.

I won't post all of it as there are spoilers but there are collectables;

- Find 80% Hidden Locations

- Destroy 80% Alterered Vending Location Instances

- Find 80% Collectables in the Investigation Sector

Edited by wardragon989
Worded it better
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

I must be going crazy, but how do you activate the first mission? I updated the game but upon launching it nothing happens. Do I have to talk to someone?

Just check your missions list. There will be something like Investigate the elevator in executive section and when you get there you will see Alan Wake

38 minutes ago, DORE145 said:

Just check your missions list. There will be something like Investigate the elevator in executive section and when you get there you will see Alan Wake

Nothing at all. I’ve restarted the console, restarted the app, restored licenses, reactivated my PS4. I’m now redownloading the whole game. 

3 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

Nothing at all. I’ve restarted the console, restarted the app, restored licenses, reactivated my PS4. I’m now redownloading the whole game. 

Well, that strange. It downloaded newest update last night and only thing left is to activate it in the store without any additional downloads.
Have you finished the original story?

5 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

Like DORE145 said, you must go into the store and "purchase" it again, even if you already have the season pass you must do this anyway.

Otherwise it won't be linked to your account properly.

2 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Anyone got some tips for the arcade modes? The time attack doesn't seem to spawn enough dudes for me to keep up and on the survival I keep getting killed like 20 minutes in by them spawning enemies directly on top of me.

Turn on assist mode and save yourself the headache. It’s pretty tough for anyone picking the game back up again after many months. You can set it up for one hit kills and immortality. 

I’m personally turning it back off now that I got the trophy but it’s your game. Play it as you’d like :) 

• Like 1