Control AWE Expansion Trophy Set Up

wardragon989

5 minutes ago, cedom02830 said:

Hi, anyone can help with hidden locations trophy ?

Also have a problem with the 25 soldiers, beat several of them, got the 50 ennemis but not enough soldiers, I don't understand. If you know a good place to kill many soldiers tell me.

Thanks

The arcade machine in Active Investigation area (bottom floor in a room near the entrance) spawns a fair few of the new flying enemies.

Its the second Crowd Control (Challenge) one.

11 minutes ago, cedom02830 said:

Hi, anyone can help with hidden locations trophy ?

Also have a problem with the 25 soldiers, beat several of them, got the 50 ennemis but not enough soldiers, I don't understand. If you know a good place to kill many soldiers tell me.

Thanks

You can try this in the arcade console, you should be able to farm the, That said; during my encounter, the number of enemies in the arcade was not a lot tbh.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, an-inFamous1337 said:

You can try this in the arcade console, you should be able to farm the, That said; during my encounter, the number of enemies in the arcade was not a lot tbh.

Thanks got it.

Still missing the hidden locations, it will be tough without help.

6 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

Has anyone managed to max out Surge? I've been stuck on the second slot upgrade for ages and already finished the DLC.

I made it pretty early. Just fight enough enemies.

The one trophy I'm concerned about is Vending Spree. And does anyone know how many hidden locations are in this DLC? I found 3 of them so far.

6 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

Has anyone managed to max out Surge? I've been stuck on the second slot upgrade for ages and already finished the DLC.

Yes I did. It was pretty straight forward. Keep on looting and going back and forth to different cleansed points and enemies will respawn till you have enough of the right material then you can simply go through your final upgrade. 

Also make sure that you are doing the side missions including the one named Shum as it will drop loot for you, same as well for vending machines they should be enough.

1 hour ago, cedom02830 said:

Thanks got it.

Still missing the hidden locations, it will be tough without help.

Anytime! Always glad to help. I will probably wait for a guide to go through the hidden locations, collectibles & Vending machines. Everything should be done once I am done with the story, maybe go for a couple of arcade levels to finish the 25 rangers too.

24 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

Finally got all the trophies, I'm 5th as of now ? Anyone know how to get the new outfit? 

Jesus man, how did u find all hidden location, I've managed to find only 1 in 4 hours of gameplay)?

7 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

Question about Surge of Power.

So I upgraded to Surge to level Two, but there's no Third level up after I did that.

Do I have to find it on an enemy or did I somehow get glitched. ?

Same problem for me. I don' t understand the problem..

• Like 1