Wasteland 3 Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

1 hour ago, Connorsonicblura said:

There looks to be a lot of missables, multiple playthroughs, and who knows how tough the hardest difficulty playthrough will be? Either way, I’ll attempt it.

By the time I might get around to playing this, others will have made a nice list of points to make "decision saves", the location of every spot on the map, where to collect all the stds from, etc.

Still, doubling trying to keep "Billy and Jean" alive to the end of the game on hardest difficulty might not be worth it, depending on how that may work.

• Like 1

Got it a day early and all I can say is I wish I didn't have to work the next day. Wasteland 2 was real fun and this so far is living up to the previous game. Hit me up on PSN if you are going for the plat. No one on my friends list ever plays these style of games.

• Like 2

Finding it a lot of fun. No bugs or jankiness (yet). Trophies feel forgiving though I'm sure hard difficulty and some of the branching subplots will require multiple play throughs or some clever save manipulation. I love some of the QoL improvements such as shared inventory, no weight limit, less worry about min-maxing due to skill point changes and being able to 'recruit' new characters to look at your toasters and mod armour etc. One question I have is how do I fast travel? I get a prompt to jump way points on the map but nothing has happened when I hit x button.

Edited by StilRh
  • Like 2

Two rather simple questions as this game has caught my attention rather suddenly.

Do I have to have knowledge of the first 2 games to understand the story?

annnnd... from the looks of it there’s no MP related trophies, or am I missing something?

2 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Two rather simple questions as this game has caught my attention rather suddenly.

annnnd... from the looks of it there’s no MP related trophies, or am I missing something?

Some characters from W2 and they mention some events, but you can Start from this

No mp trophies, there's a coop but this Game (Crpg) are single player at its best 

5 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

I would recommend you play Wasteland 2. Not because you need it to understand 3 but because that games awesome. Wasteland 3 seems more polished and it's always better going from old to new then new to old IMO.