how to ruin my favorite game for over 10 years in half an hour.

I guess an unpopular opinion... but I am enjoying it? Playing a lot solo, occasionally with friends, and a tiny bit with randos. All been pretty enjoyable so far, with obviously the loading times (bad, but not horrendous) and the fact you can't carry over a group to another dungeon (annoying) the main negatives.

Otherwise I have been having fun.

• Like 1

The only problem now I have with this game is that if there are any changes, it will be long after I've already been through the entire game and unlocked all the trophies. Ah well. xD 

Having fun helping randoms has been my new point of interest for a few days. Especially in Rebena te Ra and Conall Curach on cycle 1. Seeing the point of realization of players when I show them how to do all the puzzles and introducing them to Holy on the ghosts as a core mechanic is delightfully fun. I know I didn't enjoy those levels the first time through (especially because they are so lonnnng for new players). 

Fun game overall, though definitely not something I will replay over and over again. Whatever longing deep inside me from my childhood has been satisfied (with what we got) and I'm moving on now (sooo happy I got to be the Black Knight! Childhood complete). 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/27/2020 at 3:07 AM, AiManiaTrophyhuntres said:

yeah.

how to ruin my favorite game for over 10 years in half an hour.

Just destroy the possibility to play with friends.

This "multiplayer" is BULLSHIT.

You cant join properly, only the host makes progress, to progress with all your friends (we play as duo or with 4 ppl together usually, all have fullversion of the game) you have to play with each person as a host once per level. otherwise the ppl without progress wont be able to follow to the next level. 4 times level 1, 4 times level 2 aso. BULLSHIT.

The best part of the game is in pieces. We were SO DAMN looking forwards to experience this again, and then they took all the good features from the game.

fuck this 2020. Everything that happens this year goes south.

This, and no platinum... Definitely a pass for me.

• 4 months later...

So im gonna end this conversation of complaining about the co-op and spoil the end game to explain. The reason why the whole game isnt co-op is because the

Spoiler

cutscenes are for the final boss to defeat him by using your memories to defeat him with your will power of not forgetting. If this was also added in co-op you wouldnt experience your own memories and experience every ones memories in the game and doing so would force you to play with those people only. And if they decided to quit you wouldnt be able to progress through the story line any more to defeat the ultimate evil.

This is why its not full co-op play through everything. On the side of not being able to play one dungeon after another update fixed that so you can go to the next dungeon without any problems anymore either with your old party or keep hosting and make new friends that can join. 

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1