Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IntenseFATE98

Can't connect to Killzone Mercenary Online!

8 posts in this topic

Is anyone else having the same issue? I can never connect to a match. I keep getting these two messages -

"An internal error occurred"

"No network connection to the game host was able to be made"

Can anyone please tell me what's causing these issues and how i can fix it?

I'm always getting these messages which is why I haven't really played it much hoping for a fix. It sucks that I can barely play it online cause its fun.

Try completely closing Killzone, and re-launching it. Everytime I play multi-player and then go back to the Vita's homescreen it doesn't seem to be able to connect again without completely closing it down, then it works perfectly!

Try completely closing Killzone, and re-launching it. Everytime I play multi-player and then go back to the Vita's homescreen it doesn't seem to be able to connect again without completely closing it down, then it works perfectly!

Ok I will try that. Thanks :)

Hi, I could not connect to online at all on day of release, whatever game I joined I was instantly kicked from. I did some reading and came across this post from the GG Dev, Ginrai: 
http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-Mercenary-PS-Vita/Advanced-Router-Guidelines-for-the-Killzone-Mercenary-Beta-on-PS/td-p/1409818

For me, it was the DMZ issue. Since setting that up (which took about 20 minutes since it was confusing), the only disconnecting I have is the same as Sixones. If I suspend and resume the game on the vita, I have to close the game app and relaunch it in order to connect to online games.

Hope that helps!

Hi, I could not connect to online at all on day of release, whatever game I joined I was instantly kicked from. I did some reading and came across this post from the GG Dev, Ginrai: http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-Mercenary-PS-Vita/Advanced-Router-Guidelines-for-the-Killzone-Mercenary-Beta-on-PS/td-p/1409818

For me, it was the DMZ issue. Since setting that up (which took about 20 minutes since it was confusing), the only disconnecting I have is the same as Sixones. If I suspend and resume the game on the vita, I have to close the game app and relaunch it in order to connect to online games.

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much for the link. I couldnt figure out DMZ and Port triggering but i set up port forwarding and it works great now. The only problem i have now is the same as yours. Once i put my vita to sleep and switch it on again i have to quit the app and restart it, but thats no biggie.

Anyways thanks a lot :)

Thank you so much for the link. I couldnt figure out DMZ and Port triggering but i set up port forwarding and it works great now. The only problem i have now is the same as yours. Once i put my vita to sleep and switch it on again i have to quit the app and restart it, but thats no biggie.

I'm sure they will fix that sometime soon. The beta didn't do that so I am surprised the final release does.

Glad to hear the problem is fixed for you mate. I do hope they patch it soon, I guess there's a fair few people missing out on the awesome multiplayer because it's awkward and confusing to fix!