Trophy glitch

Eldiabloo_v14

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Every time you earn a trophy off this game, closing the application and restarting the game will fix the problem (same with Air Hockey, Pool, etc). If you are going for Perfect Match and give up a point, close the application and restart, pressing OPTIONS and quitting in-game glitches the trophies. Also if you are losing 3 matches in-a-row make sure to at least score once on the opponent, for some reason losing 0-11 glitches the trophy. If all else fails, either sign out of the Playstation Network or go to Settings > Network > [untick] Connect to the Internet and try again.

Edit:

Added my Perfect Match video

Edited by FallenRyan
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

This game sucks. Unlike some other Sabec games, using a second controller to play two player won’t pop any trophies. You have to play against AI. And the ball doesn’t have a shadow so there’s no depth perception with it. I kept missing the ball because it was closer or farther away than I thought it was. 

• 1 month later...

I can't unlock some of the trophies,

I've tried multiple times to download the game over and over again in an attempt to reset any errors but my table tennis game is permanently stuck at 71% and my air hockey game is permanently stuck at 42%,

If I try to close the game with my ps button and restart, the problem persists.

Sabec should really patch their trophies.

In Air Hockey I've beaten the AI with 3 consecutive wins and also beaten the AI with the Ai's score at 0, which in this particular game was tedious, there seems to be no way to unlock these trophies without some kind of blessing. 

If anyone has a solution just send me a friend request, I am Kimberly aka coldspectre

• 5 months later...

I'll post this here incase others are struggling aswell. I tried all sorts of methods to earn the "Unbeatable" trophy, exited the game between each attempt, won 11-0 3 times in a row, 11-1, 12-10 and lots others. But after talking to a helpful player i did stuff in this order, deleted the game, reinstalled it, disabled the network connecting and won 3 games in a row, scores being 11-1, 11-1 and 11-2. Got the trophy no problem after that.

• Like 1