Challenge Accepted Trophy Glitched.

Lightsp33d1987

I only did 1 event so far in the challenges but i don't think the objectives in the entire career count correctly

this is what i have so far

Road E: 40/48

Road D : 34/48

road C: 27/48

road B: 9/48

invitationals 11/48

challenges 3/48

total 124 objectives completed and when i check my career accolades it says i only have completed 86 career objectives

as for the 10 online races i had to do 11 races before it unlocked

57 minutes ago, mika8276 said:

I only did 1 event so far in the challenges but i don't think the objectives in the entire career count correctly

this is what i have so far

Road E: 40/48

Road D : 34/48

road C: 27/48

road B: 9/48

invitationals 11/48

challenges 3/48

total 124 objectives completed and when i check my career accolades it says i only have completed 86 career objectives

as for the 10 online races i had to do 11 races before it unlocked

Yeah maybe ill continue and do more im upto 24 in challenges but like you I got the trophy for 50 when I was on 65ish so hopefully if I do more it will pop.

1 hour ago, ValeNort46 said:

I won the road e World Series and it did not unlock the invitational event that goes with winning that championship so some core game algorithms might be a bit off

Most stats are way off in total ive done over 200 objectives yet stats say 126, Also i had stats clocked up in all the online section before i even raced online lol.

It's understandable now why nobody has earned this trophy. None of the championship objectives are tracking on the career objectives so since all events on the Challenges tab are championships, they don't count towards the complete 20 Career Objectives in Challenge Events.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LordWikii said:

It's understandable now why nobody has earned this trophy. None of the championship objectives are tracking on the career objectives so since all events on the Challenges tab are championships, they don't count towards the complete 20 Career Objectives in Challenge Events.

Just like PC1 with the community events so we need a patch to fix this issue

I think the game is really good, since I like simcade racers, but there are some flaws for sure.  For example, on the event called Scottish Weather in the Road D part of the game, the «Lap in 00:58» challenge won't register for me for some reason.  It's early stage though and a patch will come soon hopefully.

4 hours ago, TheGoaler said:

There definitely needs to be a patch.

Sometimes when I boot up and go straight to the 'Rivals' tab, I cannot enter either the Daily Weekly or Monthly events

A restart fixes it, but that's inexcusable.

I have a Hotlap Event (Havana - Road A), where I get disqualified after passing the starting/finishing line. While I can't get the 3rd Star in the other Hotlap, I'm still missing one star for further progress, unless I pay for it (which isn't an option for me yet).

Neither using my Skyline, nor my F12tdf helps me. Also restart doesn't solve that.

47 minutes ago, LucasDragon570 said:

I have a friend on my PSN called KayroJK.  This morning when I turned on the PS4 in the notifications it shows that it won the 20 challenge trophy.

can you ask him how many objectives he cleared in challenges

they don't count correctly, that's why it would be good to know how many he has

2 hours ago, LucasDragon570 said:

I have a friend on my PSN called KayroJK.  This morning when I turned on the PS4 in the notifications it shows that it won the 20 challenge trophy.

Are you sure he got it legit as far as I can see its not unlocking on PS/Xbox? I have completed nearly all challenge objectives and stats still say 0