Challenge Accepted Trophy Glitched.

Lightsp33d1987

1 hour ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Not fixed just play on 1.00 for this trophy but only this trophy the game is a mess on 1.00 so do all other trophies on current patch just got the platinum myself.

Well done :). I just need the 300 Pts from Rivals and that’s me there also.

2 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Not fixed just play on 1.00 for this trophy but only this trophy the game is a mess on 1.00 so do all other trophies on current patch just got the platinum myself.

Cheers dude. I thought that might av been the fix after seeing the other thead. Ive got the digital version so ill have to wait for a patch. 

Congrats on the plat

• 2 weeks later...

I got the trophy today on patch 1.05

The new patch messed my stats up even more. It said I had 825 challenges completed in “challenge” mode. Trophy popped after I did the first event (rookie formula cars). I hadn’t done any of the challenge events prior to 1.05 but had everything else done (except the rivals trophies). I also lost all of my rivals stats so I hope those trophies aren’t unobtainable now. 

Not sure if it’s completely fixed as it doesn’t specify in the patch notes but that was my experience

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

The new patch messed my stats up even more. It said I had 825 challenges completed in “challenge” mode. Trophy popped after I did the first event (rookie formula cars). I hadn’t done any of the challenge events prior to 1.05 but had everything else done (except the rivals trophies). I also lost all of my rivals stats so I hope those trophies aren’t unobtainable now. 

Not sure if it’s completely fixed as it doesn’t specify in the patch notes but that was my experience

Wait, what? Did you lose all the rivals points? I had well over 300 and was hoping to get that trophy on 1st October

1 hour ago, Warlord99956 said:

I was gonna make a new thread on this. A my rival stats are all 0 apart from 1. My career objectives say its 121 even tho i had 152 yesterday. My challenges are maxed out at 75. My rival score on the rivals section is still the same tho so hope that will be ok. 

I had a backup save from around 1 hour gametime earlier but that hasnt fixed it

1 hour ago, Warlord99956 said:

The new patch messed my stats up even more. It said I had 825 challenges completed in “challenge” mode. Trophy popped after I did the first event (rookie formula cars). 

Gonna try this now

Edit. Popped same as yours pal. Ill take having to do a few extra career objectives in exchange of this trophy sorted

Edited by dannyswfc9

Just tried to do some challenge events and it kicks me back to the career menu after the first race, can't do the other two/three races to complete the event.

The menu at the bottom of the challenge career screen is a bit garbled up too, some buttons just have "0" next to them.

33 minutes ago, Anke said:

Just tried to do some challenge events and it kicks me back to the career menu after the first race, can't do the other two/three races to complete the event.

The menu at the bottom of the challenge career screen is a bit garbled up too, some buttons just have "0" next to them.

Unlike the other championships you have to manually pick each race in the championship. It still saves your points from the previous race

Edit. All the championships are like this now. This patch as sorted 1 trophy but really fucked rest of the game up

Edited by dannyswfc9

24 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Unlike the other championships you have to manually pick each race in the championship. It still saves your points from the previous race

Edit. All the championships are like this now. This patch as sorted 1 trophy but really fucked rest of the game up

Yup, that threw me, it didn't used to do that. It was saving the first race and was ok went I went back in to complete the rest.

Finally popped the trophy after completing one more full event. I had over 20 objectives before the update, it seemed earning another set from another event kicked it in.

Edited by Anke

18 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Because most of my stats are now 0 i am not getting xp for when i hit a milestone because the game probs knows i have recieved it previously. Gonna make getting money a pain in the ass. 

Anyone else having same issues?

Same here. Getting cars to level 10. I have 2 cars that are  level 10 or higher but the stats show 0.
And for driving miles in certain cars. For driving in a renault car I have driven just a bit more than 25.000.000 miles (yes 25 million)
and completing events with a high tuning setup is almost 1000. And I only played about 10 hours

On 9/17/2020 at 7:48 PM, Anke said:

Yup, that threw me, it didn't used to do that. It was saving the first race and was ok went I went back in to complete the rest.

Finally popped the trophy after completing one more full event. I had over 20 objectives before the update, it seemed earning another set from another event kicked it in.

I didnt have any challenge objectives and it popped for me after the first event lol. 

Yes it threw me also. Im thinking why is it showing the first race again when ive already done it.

Also ive also noticed after the patch i think the championship races on nornal career races count towards the career objective stats now, which it didnt pre patch

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I didnt have any challenge objectives and it popped for me after the first event lol. 

Yes it threw me also. Im thinking why is it showing the first race again when ive already done it.

Also ive also noticed after the patch i think the championship races on nornal career races count towards the in the objective stats now

They do not count for me, I dont know if I need to delete the save game and start over. Somehow a 17gb patch has managed to break the game even more than it already was. The accolades are a complete fucking mess now as someone else mentioned. Many of them have reset for no reason, others are complete with an absurd high number so no xp can be gained from them. Oh jesus christ I regret this purchase. I have honestly played pre-alpha builds that have been in a better state than this and I am losing hope that they will actually fix it

2 hours ago, Rammstone said:

They do not count for me, I dont know if I need to delete the save game and start over. Somehow a 17gb patch has managed to break the game even more than it already was. The accolades are a complete fucking mess now as someone else mentioned. Many of them have reset for no reason, others are complete with an absurd high number so no xp can be gained from them. Oh jesus christ I regret this purchase. I have honestly played pre-alpha builds that have been in a better state than this and I am losing hope that they will actually fix it

Its a disgrace dude. Im glad im nearly done with this mess. A company that can bring a patch out but break nearly everything else in the game should be strung up imo

Edited by dannyswfc9

4 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Its a disgrace dude. Im glad im nearly done with this mess. A company that can bring a patch out but break nearly everything else in the game should be strung up imo

More than disappointed here too, deleted straight away and straight on eBay. No way I'm bothering firing that up again. Didn't even bother trying all the cars or tracks this time around either.

On 17/09/2020 at 5:24 PM, Djeheuty said:

Wait, what? Did you lose all the rivals points? I had well over 300 and was hoping to get that trophy on 1st October

No my rivals points are still showing. In the tracker the number of rivals events completed was reset to 0. I’ve completed 12 now and have almost 600 points but the trophy for completing 10 didn’t pop. I hoping the 300 points trophy works on reset but it seems I need to do another 10 events

On 17/09/2020 at 9:07 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

Also ive also noticed after the patch i think the championship races on nornal career races count towards the career objective stats now, which it didnt pre patch

Thanks for mentioning this, I did that event too and it gave me 3 trophies lol. One for 20 objectives in challenges even though I had 3. One for completing 5 championships even though I've done over 10, and one for unlocking 5 invitational events even though I only have 2 unlocked ? good riddance that felt good. The less time I have to spend on this game the better.

Bonus fact: According to the accolades I have driven 831 million miles in mclaren cars

Edited by Rammstone

On 9/20/2020 at 2:46 AM, Rammstone said:

Thanks for mentioning this, I did that event too and it gave me 3 trophies lol. One for 20 objectives in challenges even though I had 3. One for completing 5 championships even though I've done over 10, and one for unlocking 5 invitational events even though I only have 2 unlocked 1f604.png good riddance that felt good. The less time I have to spend on this game the better.

Bonus fact: According to the accolades I have driven 831 million miles in mclaren cars

This game had so much potential and even tho it pissed on the hardcore project cars fans it appealed to my type of gaming but..

Wow those graphics. Ive seen better early ps3 games with better graphics and thats no exageration.

The game is a broken mess and im so glad i just need to wait till end of month to get the 300 rival points trophy (if it unlocks) to get my plat.

Also luckily there are more objectives that 200 because i must have over 300 before the trophy unlocked. I had more than it said anyway but then after the patch it took another 50 off me