Season 2 coming in October

Abby_TheLastofUs

15 minutes ago, Rezzua said:

A statistics page would be nice in future, unless it's already been mentioned.

That would be great, number of crowns, 1st place finish in races, also a win percentage, although everyone would have a really low win percentage since it´s not easy to win consistently with 59 other players.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2020 at 7:02 AM, Booster92BG said:

Will sesaon 2 be added as a DLC, or it will be a completely new game with separate trophy list?

I doubt it.  How would that even work for people who don't purchase the DLC?  They'd lose pretty much all of their good will if the game became unplayable after 2 months for those who don't make a follow up purchase.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

I know your level gets reset but would crowns/kudos earned in season 1 carry over? Never played a game with "seasons" before 

People are buying kudos with real money; they can’t remove that.  And if they tried to remove your crowns, that would also be met with major backlash.  Both will carry over.

On a side note, have they upped the price of cosmetic items in the daily store?  I used to be able to find quite a bit for like 1000-2000 kudos.  Now, the cheapest items are 3000.  And they are just uncommon, not rare or anything.

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 1

On 29/08/2020 at 7:28 PM, jorgecarpio91 said:

That would be great, number of crowns, 1st place finish in races, also a win percentage, although everyone would have a really low win percentage since it´s not easy to win consistently with 59 other players.

On 29/08/2020 at 7:05 PM, Rezzua said:

A statistics page would be nice in future, unless it's already been mentioned.

If I remember right i read somewhere that developpers didnt want the game to be some race to best stats ever, and so they didn't want to let us know our stats ...

But who knows ? Maybe they will change their mind ? ^^

Would love to see how many games i played, with results for it :)

On 8/31/2020 at 9:45 AM, djb5f said:

On a side note, have they upped the price of cosmetic items in the daily store?  I used to be able to find quite a bit for like 1000-2000 kudos.  Now, the cheapest items are 3000.  And they are just uncommon, not rare or anything.

While it is pretty clear that the featured items at the top half of the store are the same for everyone (based on what I see other people wearing), is the same true for the bottom half?

Could it be possible that you've simply purchased all the cheap items, so it is now forced to show more expensive items?

1 hour ago, jhenstridge said:

While it is pretty clear that the featured items at the top half of the store are the same for everyone (based on what I see other people wearing), is the same true for the bottom half?

Could it be possible that you've simply purchased all the cheap items, so it is now forced to show more expensive items?

Yes, that is likely influencing it.  I thought there would be more cheap cards in the rotation but for many days now, the cheapest is 3,000 kudos.  I looked at the guide and it matches the pricing indicated there so nothing has changed as far as pricing.