Abby_TheLastofUs

Season 2 coming in October

37 posts in this topic

A statistics page would be nice in future, unless it's already been mentioned.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rezzua said:

A statistics page would be nice in future, unless it's already been mentioned.

That would be great, number of crowns, 1st place finish in races, also a win percentage, although everyone would have a really low win percentage since it´s not easy to win consistently with 59 other players.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2020 at 7:02 AM, Booster92BG said:

Will sesaon 2 be added as a DLC, or it will be a completely new game with separate trophy list?

I doubt it.  How would that even work for people who don't purchase the DLC?  They'd lose pretty much all of their good will if the game became unplayable after 2 months for those who don't make a follow up purchase.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know your level gets reset but would crowns/kudos earned in season 1 carry over? Never played a game with "seasons" before 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

I know your level gets reset but would crowns/kudos earned in season 1 carry over? Never played a game with "seasons" before 


People are buying kudos with real money; they can’t remove that.  And if they tried to remove your crowns, that would also be met with major backlash.  Both will carry over.
 

On a side note, have they upped the price of cosmetic items in the daily store?  I used to be able to find quite a bit for like 1000-2000 kudos.  Now, the cheapest items are 3000.  And they are just uncommon, not rare or anything.

 

 

Edited by djb5f
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about a "Make 10 Finals in a row and lose every time" trophy.. mainly cause I have already done this, but it will also help people get Infallible trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/08/2020 at 7:28 PM, jorgecarpio91 said:

That would be great, number of crowns, 1st place finish in races, also a win percentage, although everyone would have a really low win percentage since it´s not easy to win consistently with 59 other players.

 

On 29/08/2020 at 7:05 PM, Rezzua said:

A statistics page would be nice in future, unless it's already been mentioned.

 

If I remember right i read somewhere that developpers didnt want the game to be some race to best stats ever, and so they didn't want to let us know our stats ...

 

But who knows ? Maybe they will change their mind ? ^^

Would love to see how many games i played, with results for it :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2020 at 9:45 AM, djb5f said:

On a side note, have they upped the price of cosmetic items in the daily store?  I used to be able to find quite a bit for like 1000-2000 kudos.  Now, the cheapest items are 3000.  And they are just uncommon, not rare or anything.

While it is pretty clear that the featured items at the top half of the store are the same for everyone (based on what I see other people wearing), is the same true for the bottom half?

 

Could it be possible that you've simply purchased all the cheap items, so it is now forced to show more expensive items?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jhenstridge said:

While it is pretty clear that the featured items at the top half of the store are the same for everyone (based on what I see other people wearing), is the same true for the bottom half?

 

Could it be possible that you've simply purchased all the cheap items, so it is now forced to show more expensive items?


Yes, that is likely influencing it.  I thought there would be more cheap cards in the rotation but for many days now, the cheapest is 3,000 kudos.  I looked at the guide and it matches the pricing indicated there so nothing has changed as far as pricing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t wait for a season 2! More of the same would great. I’d love to see my stats. I’d also love more trophies - particularly for losing rounds like said a few posts above that would suit my gameplay style haha! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When do you think we are about to get some info about season 2 trophiees/price?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Booster92BG said:

When do you think we are about to get some info about season 2 trophiees/price?

 

Had to comment as I saw you had 279 games played and a 100% completion rate which is absolutely insanely good. Well done! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.