Coin Collection Trophies

HollywoodGGUK

Just wanted to mention that the accumulate a certain amount of coin trophies can be earned whilst buying outfits. I just had the trophy for 5000 coins pop after a level but I only had 3800 in the bank, but I had brought an outfit set (costing 1400.)

• Like 2

Yes it is. I did do a search as I didn’t want to buy any clothing until I hit 12,000 in case you had to have that amount on you but no where seemed to have the answer. So I tested it, and just thought I’d mention that you can buy costumes as the trophy is cumulative, post may help someone in future who has no luck like me searching the internet for this answer.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Off topic but

How is this game. Igns review wernt brilliant but when are they ever lol. I know its no where near mario odessey standards (which ign compared it to lol) but looks like a fun 3d platformer

44 quid is a bit steep on the store so will wait for a deal anyway

In our review, we pointed out the stupid pricing. It's around £32 if you grab it from the NA PSN store or £30 if you buy it physically from Amazon. The EU pricing has gone wrong as they've added around £10-15 over all other regions and platforms - they're looking into it but I don't know if they'll change it.

that game is great though - played and completed it on both Switch and PS4 - not a very difficult game (other than a few trophies requiring not getting hit), but it's fun and will last about 15 hours or so.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, turniplord said:

In our review, we pointed out the stupid pricing. It's around £32 if you grab it from the NA PSN store or £30 if you buy it physically from Amazon. The EU pricing has gone wrong as they've added around £10-15 over all other regions and platforms - they're looking into it but I don't know if they'll change it.

that game is great though - played and completed it on both Switch and PS4 - not a very difficult game (other than a few trophies requiring not getting hit), but it's fun and will last about 15 hours or so.

Thank you. I was wondering why it was so pricey