EXOOT12

Trophies not popping

6 posts in this topic

I completed the base game and I just need "Tool Collector" and "Accessory Collector" trophies to pop the final one. However, it's not appearing on PSN despite me having it labeled as done within the feats.

Edited by EXOOT12

On 3/9/2021 at 11:15 PM, AquaNSky said:

Are either of these trophies still unobtainable?

If people got it, they either downgraded the digital or played the physical unpatched.

I just got the 2 bugged trophies using the digital 1.00 version. Since a specific patch isn't needed (like with FFXV Comrades), you can just use PSX Helper to get the 1.00 version easily. The guide is pinned to the top of the PS4 Forum. It only took a few minutes to setup and get the game. Forager is tiny so it's quick to download, too. The download should only be around 145 MB instead of the 350+ MB of the fully patched version.

Unfortunately, any saves from the updated game won't work so you'll have to start over. But there's no cosmic, void, or nuclear upgrades tiers so that saves some time. Overall it took about 20 hours to get everything, but I'm sure it could be done quicker. Getting the rare artifacts to upgrade the rods took the longest. You need Liquid Luck to get them to appear, and even then it doesn't always work. There only seems to be one island in each biome that will spawn them, maybe 2 for the fishing ones. I waited until the very end to start searching for them, but if you start earlier you can probably find good spots and have a decent store of artifacts ready to go. 

You'll also need 400 Giant Skulls total, but the lighthouse + Necro Rod  farming trick still works. It took about 5 minutes with just 4 lighthouses and 3 ballistas around a tiny island. 

Hopefully a fix is in the works, but if you want that 100% now this isn't a bad way to get it. Just don't let your game update!

I picked up the physical copy a while ago to get those two remaining trophies and oof version 1.02 (sans update) is buggy. Three times I had corrupted save data, losing about 6 hours total of playtime. If you are looking to play on the base version, make sure to backup every hour. 100% for me and I enjoyed playing it again even with the bugs.