Edit: game works now

DoctorDrPepper

The trophy Squished, which on steam is for finding all 10 Squisherz on Squisherz Quest, seems to be bugged for me. I have all ten and downloaded the music video and no trophy popped? Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: Found is also broken. This game, as of 8/28/2020 is impossible to platinum. I suggest against buying it until these are fixed, if that ever happens.

EDIT 2: As of 11/11/2020 the game has been patched and the platinum trophy is now obtainable. Any glitched trophies you've earned will autopop. We did it.

EDIT 3: Apparently the Haxed trophy became unobtainable with the patch so if you had already started the game you're good to platinum it, if not, you're fucked.

EDIT 4: As of 7/4/2022 looks like multiple people are saying the game now functions as intended.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 4

I tweeted at the head developer too and got a response that they'll look into it.

What's worse is that I know i'm doing the right thing. I re-downloaded the game on steam because I haven't played it since they added achievements and got this one in like a minutes. It even works on Xbox, as it's showing achieved by several people on other sites. It's only broken on PS4. And I wanted this game to be my 450'th platinum. I even tried deleting the game and my save file and trying again and nothing.

It just kinda sucks and is making me not wanna keep playing, even though I love this game.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, T-R-M_GameWiz said:

Any update to this? Only just found out myself that the trophies are bugged. Won't try and finish if this is still the case as I'm only partway through atm.

i have asked on their official discord and they said they had no set date on a patch. I have a feeling its gonna be a long time. They seem to not have their act together at all.

• Like 2

On 03/10/2020 at 2:20 PM, DoctorDrPepper said:

i have asked on their official discord and they said they had no set date on a patch. I have a feeling its gonna be a long time. They seem to not have their act together at all.

Geez that sucks. Thanks for the update. 

Edited by T-R-M_GameWiz
Duplication, grammar

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Sanevin said:

New patch came out. Nothing in the notes about fixing glitched trophies, but does anybody know if they were fixed anyways?

I just loaded it up and the two glitched trophies autopopped.

Now to check if all the added pages are actually accessible for the last trophy.

EDIT: The debug mode to get the new pages for the last trophy "Thanked" now hard crashes the game. So it's still kinda fucked.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2020 at 9:14 PM, DoctorDrPepper said:

After a couple hours using a guide I got every new page manually. I can confirm the platinum is now obtainable.

Did you get the "haxed" trophy pre patch? I just got the game and I'm having problems with it. Whatever I put in the field it just says this: (cant figure out how to get an image)

Nothing, really?

You dare mock the Hax Godz!?

Sorry

I've tried two different files, keyboard and controller! It just doesn't work

• 2 weeks later...
On 23-12-2020 at 5:18 PM, Duriavenator said:

Did you get the "haxed" trophy pre patch? I just got the game and I'm having problems with it. Whatever I put in the field it just says this: (cant figure out how to get an image)

Nothing, really?

You dare mock the Hax Godz!?

Sorry

I've tried two different files, keyboard and controller! It just doesn't work

Got the same thing! Anybody knows a solution to this? 

Okay for anyone here interested I asked on the discord. This is apparently a known bug and there is/has been a patch to fix but it's just not been released for reasons of console updates being slow to go through.

When will it happen? God I hope it's soon cause I hate leaving games unfinished. But I wouldn't hold your breath.

**PLATINUM IS UNOBTAINABLE TO ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T ALREADY HAVE HAXED FROM PRE NOVEMBER PATCH**

36 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Any reason you couldn't use the patch-downgrade method to get Haxed?

Dunno, I suppose mostly only because it's a pain in the ass? I've downgraded for trophies twice (Minecraft and FFXV) but they both had very clear guides. Don't you have to know the specific url to redirect to? Maybe it's easy enough to figure out what the url is though.

23 minutes ago, Duriavenator said:

Dunno, I suppose mostly only because it's a pain in the ass? I've downgraded for trophies twice (Minecraft and FFXV) but they both had very clear guides. Don't you have to know the specific url to redirect to? Maybe it's easy enough to figure out what the url is though.

Yes, I'm not sure how people determine those URLs. Other than that the process should be the same as for other games.

• 3 weeks later...

Update: Success!

I got fed up of waiting, so I tried to downgrade. I figured the URL you remap to is just A0100-V0100.json instead of A0101-V0100.json, but there's something funky about getting v1.0 because this changes the patch url, but really we want the base game and no patches (I don't fully understand this stuff).

Anyway, so it doesn't work. After error after error, I closed charles and set up my internet as normal. Checked the status of the download (was 'failed')... Bam, 700mb. I don't know what happened, I guess I confused it just enough? ?

Apparently there's also a program called psx download helper which can get you a v1.0 easily, but I think it downloads the files to your PC which makes me a liiiiittle uncomfortable.

Anyway, platinum achieved!

EDIT: unbelievable. just a few days later, version 1.02 now out. don't know if trophy problems now solved.

Edited by Duriavenator
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I just checked the “latest achievers” sections. There are people that start playing in march 2022 and got the ply within a week so I guess the patch resolved it. Going to take a chance and buy it on sale. I imagine I’ll probably play through it within the next couple weeks. Whenever I do I’ll report back. 

38 minutes ago, RUDEANDRAVISHING said:

I just checked the “latest achievers” sections. There are people that start playing in march 2022 and got the ply within a week so I guess the patch resolved it. Going to take a chance and buy it on sale. I imagine I’ll probably play through it within the next couple weeks. Whenever I do I’ll report back. 

Hey That's me!  I can confirm there were no issues unlocking the plat as of March 2022.