ps move required??

im thinking of buying this game since i got interested in darts this year and bc they didnt made any new darts game on ps4

but my question is: is the platinum obtainable with JUST the dualshock controller?

also are the online servers up? does anyone know if they'll shut them down any time soon?

Edited by playerLEGO
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/28/2020 at 4:51 AM, playerLEGO said:

im thinking of buying this game since i got interested in darts this year and bc they didnt made any new darts game on ps4

but my question is: is the platinum obtainable with JUST the dualshock controller?

also are the online servers up? does anyone know if they'll shut them down any time soon?

Yep the game is obtainable with only the DualShock and pretty fun. Online servers are still up as of now but I’d probably do this sooner rather than later because it has to be a matter of time 

5 hours ago, dylansko said:

Yep the game is obtainable with only the DualShock and pretty fun. Online servers are still up as of now but I’d probably do this sooner rather than later because it has to be a matter of time 

thanks bud...but i cant seem to find this game anwhere where i live and amazon doesnt ship this game to m country so no fun and easy plat for me i guess

• Like 1