Colors not unlocking

mackenzie129

Guessing you have the Champion Edition as I had the same issue with that version. It seems to be glitched because Champion Edition gives you all costumes/colours but you haven’t technically earned them (can’t earn the alt. colour if you didn’t earn the costume in the first place).

I fixed it by completing a character’s ‘character story’ in story mode, then completed easy survival with a setup I was certain I had unlocked.

That was either their default costume or their story costume in colour 12 or 13 (you get notifications to say you earned the colours levelling up a character to levels 5 and 10 and the story costume for completing the character story mode).

Edited by Tsundokuist
Forgot to mention changing the costume colour which may also be a factor.
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/8/2020 at 4:30 AM, mackenzie129 said:

I've done 4 easy Survivals hell I did a extreme survival but I can't unlock The outfit is the highlight of battle, any idea or work around possible?

Probably a little late, but still for anyone that has the same problem, use the Default costume to get the colors, if you use other costume it won't unlock.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
On 26-9-2020 at 0:17 AM, Kashim_3888 said:

Probably a little late, but still for anyone that has the same problem, use the Default costume to get the colors, if you use other costume it won't unlock.

Thanks for this tip, worked for me to unlock "The outfit is the highlight of battle" Trophy.

So all that's needed for this trophy on the Champion Edition is:
- completing a character’s ‘Character Story’ in Story Mode
- complete a Survival (easy difficulty will suffice) with that same character on their default color

And that's it.

Thanks to Tsundokuist and Kashim_3888 for the above info :)

• Like 2