Ellie Has Joined PSNP~!

Ellie-nyan

Welcome to PSNP Ellieneko, do enjoy your stay! I'm Raven and I do like cats. I do have my own bakaneko as well. I have been gaming for as long as I remember and I like to play pretty much any game and any genre, most favourite being JRPGs. Looking forward to seeing your art as I'm artist myself. Well, amateur artist, but still! By the way, Nyanchovy is pretty fun wordplay.

Good luck, have fun!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Raveniteh said:

Welcome to PSNP Ellieneko, do enjoy your stay! I'm Raven and I do like cats. I do have my own bakaneko as well. I have been gaming for as long as I remember and I like to play pretty much any game and any genre, most favourite being JRPGs. Looking forward to seeing your art as I'm artist myself. Well, amateur artist, but still! By the way, Nyanchovy is pretty fun wordplay.

Hi Raven! ? Nice to meet a fellow neko and JRPG lover~! Also, Raven's are best birds, so majestic and clever~!

Don't worry, Ellie is also amateur artist (still haven't posted finished works, nyaa~!), but artist is still artist~! ? Do you have social medias where you post art and we can follow each other~? ? (Ellie will post something soon, hopefully!)

Edited by nyanchovy
format

12 minutes ago, nyanchovy said:

Raven's are best birds, so majestic and clever~!

Ha, that's funny because I am anything but that.

12 minutes ago, nyanchovy said:

Do you have social medias where you post art

Not at this moment. I used to post some art on reddit but I didn't draw anything in quite a while now. I usually keep the art to myself with some slight exceptions. 

14 minutes ago, nyanchovy said:

JRPG lover~!

Do you have any favourite JRPG games?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Raveniteh said:

Ha, that's funny because I am anything but that.

It's okay, nekos are agile and flexible, but Ellie-nyan falls over her own feet ?

Not at this moment. I used to post some art on reddit but I didn't draw anything in quite a while now. I usually keep the art to myself with some slight exceptions. 

That's fair! Up until now, Ellie has been doing the same, since it's mostly drawing for enjoyment. But being in art school now, need to start working on an online portfolio! So gonna need to start posting things somewhere soon~! ?

Do you have any favourite JRPG games?

Hmmmm that's a tough one, nyaa~

Favourite series are Legend of Heroes, Tales of, Atelier (only played the more recent ones but just bought Rorona for PS3 to start there), Disgaea and Star Ocean. Recently started playing some Final Fantasy games and enjoying those~! But as for individual games within them...that's too hard ?

What about you? You have any favourite series/games?

Edited by nyanchovy
quote formatting

11 minutes ago, nyanchovy said:

So gonna need to start posting things somewhere soon~!

Do let me know once you do, I am always interested in art. I never did my own original art tho, everything is mostly trying to replicate existing pictures, manga and comics especially.

11 minutes ago, nyanchovy said:

You have any favourite series/games?

My current top is Trails of Cold Steel series, followed by Purrsona, Tales of, Suikoden, Neptunia series, mandatory Final Fantasy mention, Ni No Kuni,  and even tho it's not really JRPG, I really really love Yakuza series.

I never properly played Atelier games but I do own couple so I've been meaning to try it out, but there's just way too many games to play... 

Edited by Raveniteh
  • Like 1

On 8/28/2020 at 7:57 AM, nyanchovy said:

Hey there, fellow forum-goers~! Nice to meet you all~! 1f63b.png

Not very good at introduction posts, please be gentle, nyaa~ 1f63d.png

1f638.pngEllie as a Gamer 1f638.png

• Gamed for many years on Steam, only recently moved to PSN.
  • Likes to write guides for games. Though PSNP being English-only might make this hard for Ellie-nyan 1f63f.png
  • Favourite games:
    • Have great stories and/or characters. Plays a lot of JRPGs because they seem to do good in this area~ 1f63b.png
    • Try to do things a bit different.
    • Offer a good challenge. As long as game is also good on its own (no like things that are hard for sake of being hard but offer no enjoyment). Hardest game completed on Steam was Super Meat Boy. Not sure if ready to do again on PSN, maybe in a few years, nyaa~ 1f63c.png
    • Chill sim-type games to play in between challenges to relax. So many hours spent on Slime Rancher and Stardew Valley 1f639.png
  • Games not so keen on:
    • Horror games / games with zombies. Too scary 1f640.png
    • Realistic shooters. Just not Ellie's thing, prefers cartoony unrealistic games in general, but especially with shooters.
  • A bit of an obsessive completionist. Is hard for Ellie to put a game down if not 100%.

1f640.pngEllie Outside of Gaming 1f640.png

• Loves cats 1f63b.png
  • Born in Kazakhstan
  • Moved to UK recently to study art and design. Bad time to move with current virus situation though, nyaa~ 1f63e.png
  • Still learning English (roommate had to help with writing this post, and with most of Ellie's English postings elsewhere. Ellie often takes long time to respond to things, since she has to wait for roommate's help 1f63f.png).
  • Really loves cats 1f63b.png1f63b.png
  • Loves all things arts and crafts. Ellie's friend says there's a place on PSNP where Ellie can share her art, yes? Recently did some badges for someone here which will be shared very soon~! 1f638.png
  • Likes to sing but is really, really bad at it and also gets all words wrong (blames bad English). Roommate gets annoyed at terrible singing 1f639.png
  • Really, really loves cats 1f63b.png1f63b.png1f63b.png

So now you know Ellie, tell more about yourselves~! What games you like/don't like? How long you been playing? What does life outside gaming look like for you? And most important, do you like cats!? 1f63b.png

Ellie looks forward to making friends with you all, nyaa~ 1f63a.png1f63d.png

Hey Ellie, welcome to the site. It is a great place and you will really enjoy it. Nice job finishing the Super Meat Boy. That game is insane and I stayed as far away from it as I could. My controller and TV thank me.

• Like 1

welcome to the site ellie! im not super big into JRPGs myself but do dip my toes in from time to time. im more of an action rpg and shooter kinda guy (mass effect, borderlands etc.) i wish i had your dedication as for as not stopping til i 100% a game but i always end up getting drawn away but something newer and shinier and have trouble going back and finishing what i start. hope to see you around the site!

• Like 1

Welcome to the site! :D 

JRPGs are awesome. I haaave so many on my list to play that it's almost overwhelming lol. I'm a big fan of horror, racing and games that have a lot of character customisation (I waste so many hours making characters and writing stories about them). Outside of gaming I love writing, and reading, and watching movies. Which on the surface sounds hella generic but I have stacks of books and a kindle and I still keep buying more books because I just love to be around them, if that makes sense. I'd probably live in a library. But I love space too so it would be an observatory library, maybe. 

Cats aaare super adorable! I love looking at cute gifs of them online, buut I don't have one IRL ?

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcomes everyone~! ? You're all so nice, nyaa~!

On 07/09/2020 at 7:24 PM, Celestial_Lily said:

Welcome to the site! :D 

JRPGs are awesome. I haaave so many on my list to play that it's almost overwhelming lol. I'm a big fan of horror, racing and games that have a lot of character customisation (I waste so many hours making characters and writing stories about them). Outside of gaming I love writing, and reading, and watching movies. Which on the surface sounds hella generic but I have stacks of books and a kindle and I still keep buying more books because I just love to be around them, if that makes sense. I'd probably live in a library. But I love space too so it would be an observatory library, maybe. 

Cats aaare super adorable! I love looking at cute gifs of them online, buut I don't have one IRL 1f605.png

Me too~! And JRPGs are so long as well,which is one of the reasons I like them, as you can get lost in their worlds for countless hours, but it  makes it hard to get through them all~ ?
Which ones have you enjoyed recently or are planning to play soon?

Reading is a good hobby~! I used to love reading, but it's hard to find Russian/Kazakh books in the UK, and my English isn't good enough yet to read English books ? What are your favourite book genres?

• Like 1

On 11/09/2020 at 1:12 PM, nyanchovy said:

Thanks for the welcomes everyone~! 1f63b.png You're all so nice, nyaa~!

Me too~! And JRPGs are so long as well,which is one of the reasons I like them, as you can get lost in their worlds for countless hours, but it  makes it hard to get through them all~ 1f639.png
Which ones have you enjoyed recently or are planning to play soon?

Reading is a good hobby~! I used to love reading, but it's hard to find Russian/Kazakh books in the UK, and my English isn't good enough yet to read English books 1f63f.png What are your favourite book genres?

I'm hoping to play the FF7 remake sooon, once I can save up for it. I've heard reallly good things about it! And I bought Ni no Kuni remaster so that's on my list, and Death End re;Quest is installed waiting to be played. And Dragon Star Varnir. How about you? 

Aww, that's really unfortunate to hear :( I hope you can start reading again soon, or reading more in general. I love Horror books, and Young Adult - I'm a sucker for those things, even though I'm slowly turning old ? - What kind of genres did you used to read?