Might be a stupid question

neobowler

About to finish my first playthrough in this game, played on Normal. For my 2nd playthrough, can I New Game+ and go to grounded and still get the rest of my upgrades and supplements? Like I said might be a dumb question, but would definitely rather get right into grounded cause I don't expect it to be too difficult at all!

Yeah, you can! I did the same thing and just got the grounded trophy - just make sure to explore a lot (or turn on enhanced listen mode, that way you can track all the items; but it shouldn't be too hard to find). I actually found it pretty doable and way more forgiving than the first TLOU. Happy Hunting! :)

Yup, as well as your guns and holsters (you'll get them when you arrive at Seattle). And while it's already much easier than first game, Grounded in TLoU 2 can be turned into a joke with accessibility options, especially invisibility while crawling.

Edited by czDante92

2 hours ago, emailking said:

But what about

Reveal hidden contents

The Rat King?

I'm assuming that's no joke and accessibility doesn't help much.

I'd recommend you start saving your bombs so you go in with a complete set and make sure you have the flamethrower loaded to maximum.

Saving Shotgun Ammo or building the fire ammo surely helps as well. I was afraid that this would be too hard so I really started saving for that encounter from the first minute. The whole saving made all the earlier encounters more difficult, but it worked for me.

11 hours ago, emailking said:

But what about

Reveal hidden contents

The Rat King?

I'm assuming that's no joke and accessibility doesn't help much.

It actually is a joke. Just throw 2-3 bombs on him, then start doing circles through the rooms right behind him, he's pretty slow so you won't have any problem gaining a bit of a lead and attack. Six bombs and 2/3 of flamethrower tank (and maybe few shotgun shells) did the job for me. Seriously, there's nothing to worry about, just play merry-go-round with him and don't get cornered.

Edited by czDante92