Hammer of Infinite Fate DLC delisted?

kalimullin

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, SHADOW-KILLER-S2 said:

Does a complete edition exists for this game with all DLC or is it possible to get a unused dlc code for it? Im looking for ways to get this dlc.

No complete edition was ever released for this game on any platform and no codes exist, therefore you are utterly screwed if you didn't buy the trophy DLC before it was delisted :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 3 months later...
On 3/25/2021 at 3:15 PM, the_real_culture said:

Wow that's some BS right there because it's still available on the MS Store and for free to boot. I wonder if MS payed for exclusivity?

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Brütal-Legend-HAMMER-OF-INFINITE-FATE/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-0003454108c5

While I think the studio that created Brutal Legend and MS enjoy a close relationship (I think they were bought by MS?), I don't believe MS bought exclusivity for the dlc.

Edited by Stevieboy

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 25/03/2021 at 3:15 PM, the_real_culture said:

Wow that's some BS right there because it's still available on the MS Store and for free to boot. I wonder if MS payed for exclusivity?

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Brütal-Legend-HAMMER-OF-INFINITE-FATE/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-0003454108c5

Imagine if 

A) It was Double Fines preferred consle or MSFT &/and double fine had a loyalty deal 

B) Xbox was Jack Black's more fav

Consle 

Its still free on Xbox store

Edited by UNLEADED_BRONZE