Cris Tales coming 17th November 2020

FullMetalSarok

“Cris Tales is a gorgeous, indie love letter to classic JRPGs with a new perspective. Peer into the past, act in the present, and watch as your choices dynamically change the future -- all on one screen as you play! Join the newly awakened Time Mage Crisbell and her fantastical companions in a fantasy world facing a grim future. The powerful Time Empress and her forces threaten to bring about a cataclysm tearing apart Crystallis and the other four Kingdoms of the region”

Ive been keeping tabs on Cris Tales since it was announced at last years E3, I love the aesthetics and I’m really looking forward to seeing how the combat system works  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Great, they increased the asking price but the demo had some issue including audio.

Game really needed time to be polished.

We don't want another Ary, I know is not from the same developer, but both games looked that they needed some more work.

35 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Great, they increased the asking price but the demo had some issue including audio.

Game really needed time to be polished.

We don't want another Ary, I know is not from the same developer, but both games looked that they needed some more work.

Yah I have no regret when a company says hey we need more time to make a good product. I would rather wait than have a broken game upon release like Pathfinder where it cannot even be completed because of bugs.