I need help please with the CG and scene gallery. I’m missing some things and not sure where to get them. I’ve done every characters dates in both sides. And I have done all dungeons. 

cg gallery

1) Hestia page 3/3 missing numbers four and six 

scene gallery

1) Hestia page 4/5 missing number four and five also page 5/5 missing number four

2) Loki page 8/8 missing number two 

Edited by sealightbreeze

1 minute ago, stupot00 said:

Bedroom scenes are from playing as Bell and beating the hard bosses you unlock from the end game dungeons. 

I’m missing Hestia. I’ve done all dungeons from 1 all the way up. Did I miss something? I’ve even repeated the 21-??f twice on each of the three dungeons. 

I take it you've done the other hard bosses and got the other bed scenes? 

If so I would suggest just speedrunning the 20-30 floors of the 3 dungeons just to make sure you didn't miss one, maybe you did it on one character and not the other or check to make sure the boss quest isn't at the guild already.

• Like 1

Yeah bed scenes are tied to the hard boss quests for Bell, Ais has hot springs. You unlock a hard boss quest for getting to floor 20 and floor 30 of each dungeon. 

So if you have floor 20-??? Unlocked on each dungeon it must be one of those. As you would have got the quests for getting to floor 20 already. 

• Like 1