Telltale's Batman Buying Advice

Daltero-Hitch

So this may seem a silly question but I only ask because I've heard a bunch of stories about buying Telltales games physically and not getting the whole content.

I'm wanting to pick this up on disc for my collection, and was wondering if I bought this brand new and sealed would I be able to Platinum/100% it out of the box?

I know I'll have to download the other episodes but does anyone know if this is all still available and good to go (presuming there's a season pass inside to unlock all episodes), and I wouldn't have any issues getting the whole content if buying new?

Any help would be awesome ? Thanks!

3 minutes ago, JoniP said:

Wouldn't there be a risk that you are buying a version made by Telltale, which has since gone bankrupt? The digital games have been relisted but by a different owner.

Nope. The Season Pass discs have everything either on the disc itself or give you access to a part of the store where the content is still available but locked off to anyone who doesn't that disc.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope. The Season Pass discs have everything either on the disc itself or give you access to a part of the store where the content is still available but locked off to anyone who doesn't that disc.

Appreciate the feedback ? So you'd say it's all good then to go ahead and buy the physical copy brand new then use the included code to download the rest of the episodes?

7 minutes ago, Daltero-Hitch said:

Appreciate the feedback 1f642.png So you'd say it's all good then to go ahead and buy the physical copy brand new then use the included code to download the rest of the episodes?

There won't be a code, it's just a season pass disc that gives you access to download the extra episodes through the game. So you could even buy it preowned in that case if you weren't fussed.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Daltero-Hitch said:

Appreciate the feedback 1f642.png So you'd say it's all good then to go ahead and buy the physical copy brand new then use the included code to download the rest of the episodes?

There is no code with Season Pass Discs, because the pass is hardcoded into the game itself so all you need to do is install the game then use the in-game store to download anything that isn't on the disc.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

There is no code with Season Pass Discs, because the pass is hardcoded into the game itself so all you need to do is install the game then use the in-game store to download anything that isn't on the disc.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

1 hour ago, Lorajet said:

I'd say you are good on this so spend that money!

Thanks all! ? Really appreciate the advice and letting me know how it works. Will pick up a copy shortly.

• Like 1