Crashing issues

Managed to avoid the crash after booting the game from another PS4

tried the following on my ps4 but no luck

- Rebuild database

- Moving the game data from internal to external storage, vice versa

- turn off turbo boost

I guess doing a factory reset might be a possible solution, but would rather hope Bandai Namco would fix this.

On 30/8/2020 at 21:24, raymaru said:

Se las arregló para evitar el bloqueo después de iniciar el juego desde otra PS4

probé lo siguiente en mi ps4 pero no tuve suerte

- Reconstruir base de datos

- Mover los datos del juego del almacenamiento interno al externo, viceversa

- apagar turbo boost

Supongo que hacer un restablecimiento de fábrica podría ser una posible solución, pero preferiría que Bandai Namco solucionara esto.

raymaru congratulations on the platinum could you tell me how to make the rank 150 trophy in one player and follow up trophies and beat brazil and the united states? and to maximize friendship to the maximum.

6 hours ago, XEXU_DEMON_X10 said:

raymaru congratulations on the platinum could you tell me how to make the rank 150 trophy in one player and follow up trophies and beat brazil and the united states? and to maximize friendship to the maximum.

Thanks @XEXU_DEMON_X10

Building a player with 150+ cost is not as hard as it looks, few things to keep in mind

- I build my character as FW + Musashi junior high, because it is easier to get "super success" 

- Always use the item that would increase your ability point

- Equipping Skills and Moves with higher cost would increase your overall cost significantly, personally I would recommend you max out your friendship level with the following characters.

On the appeal group screen, if you don't see too many of them group together you can do a save reload to trigger another shuffle.

Tsubasa (Japan)

Clifort (Netherland)

Schneider (Germany)

Carlos (Brazil)

Ryan (United State)

Dias (Argentina)

*If you want to beat the game easier definitely max out Clifort before playing against Netherland, you would be given a special mission to learn the super shot which is way stronger

- Maxing out friendship is not that hard, there are 2,3 skills that would significantly increase friendship point when you meet the criteria (think is team SS, personal S, hattrick), there is also an item that would temporarily boost the card level to max for a match

Beating Brazil is not as difficult as beating United States.

If you got all the crazy skills from the above player and managed to went into zone condition your stats would get boost up to 120+, combining that any super shoot should be enough to beat up the keeper in one shot.

Good luck!

7 hours ago, raymaru said:

Gracias @ XEXU_DEMON_X10

Construir un jugador con un costo de más de 150 no es tan difícil como parece, hay pocas cosas a tener en cuenta

- Construyo mi personaje como FW + Musashi junior high, porque es más fácil obtener "super éxito" 

- Utilice siempre el elemento que aumentaría su punto de habilidad

- Equipar habilidades y movimientos con un costo más alto aumentaría significativamente su costo general, personalmente le recomendaría que maximice su nivel de amistad con los siguientes personajes.

En la pantalla del grupo de apelación, si no ve que muchos de ellos se agrupan, puede hacer una recarga guardada para activar otra reproducción aleatoria.

Tsubasa (Japón)

Clifort (Holanda)

Schneider (Alemania)

Carlos (Brasil)

Ryan (Estados Unidos)

Dias (Argentina)

* Si quieres ganar el juego más fácilmente, definitivamente maximiza a Clifort antes de jugar contra Holanda, se te dará una misión especial para aprender el súper golpe, que es mucho más fuerte.

- Maximizar la amistad no es tan difícil, hay 2,3 habilidades que aumentarían significativamente el punto de amistad cuando cumpla con los criterios (piense en equipo SS, personal S, hattrick), también hay un elemento que aumentaría temporalmente el nivel de la tarjeta al máximo para un partido

Vencer a Brasil no es tan difícil como vencer a Estados Unidos.

Si obtuviste todas las habilidades locas del jugador anterior y lograste entrar en la condición de zona, tus estadísticas aumentarían hasta 120+, combinando que cualquier súper disparo debería ser suficiente para vencer al portero de una sola vez.

¡Buena suerte!

Thanks friend.

• Like 1