Legendary animals - same missions keep showing up? (red dead online)

rockstarjazz

how do i trigger the missions from harriet for other legendary animals?

i seem to keep getting the same ones over and over again and i sampled all of them.

how else do i find the others? tried using the map but nothing is there when i get to the location...

Edited by rockstarjazz

2 hours ago, rockstarjazz said:

i seem to keep getting the same ones over and over again and i sampled all of them.

how else do i find the others? tried using the map but nothing is there when i get to the location...

Harriet gives to you only 3 missions of 9. This offer is reset every 48 minutes. 

According Psnprofiles rules i am not alllowed to offer help. But if you check Gaming sessions here you ll get my help

At this moment only 9 legendary animals are posdible to get via Harriet missions. The other legendary animals are possible to get only playing freetoam. It is strictly prohibited to offer help on forum. You have to to find session in Gaming sessions. I ll help with any animal

2 hours ago, rockstarjazz said:

The animals show up at certain times during the day and during certain weather conditions.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MARlNERO said:

Is it real help?

Yes, the animals may be on the map, but you have to go there at certain times of the day to find them. Some of them also only come out when it is raining. So simply going to the spawn and expecting them to show up will likely disappoint those that don’t know that.

@Marinero do you have a specific question I can help you with? I have hunted them all.

Edited by VoidVictorious
  • Like 1

I have hunted all of the released animals. No I am not a cheater.

The question mark only shows up on the map when it spawns. You have to be there at the right time and under the right conditions for that to happen.

@rockstarjazz Feel free to shoot me a pm with the animal you are looking for. 

Edited by VoidVictorious
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I have hunted all of the released animals. No I am not a cheater.

The question mark only shows up on the map when it spawns. You have to be there at the right time and under the right conditions for that to happen.

What do you mean "hunted"? Did you compete compendium for every legendary animal? We had a week with broken online. Only ppl (cheaters) who played solo could do it for youtube videoes Can you post screenshots? 

Just now, MARlNERO said:

What do you mean "hunted"? Did you compete compendium for every legendary animal? We had a week with broken online. Only ppl (cheaters) who played solo could do it for youtube videoes Can you post screenshots? 

What are you talking about? It wasn’t a full week, and once you reach rank 20 you can hunt all currently released animals on the map with the exception of the mission specific ones. If you have a question, I am happy to help, but stop attacking the only guy offering tips.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VoidVictorious said:

What are you talking about? It wasn’t a full week, and once you reach rank 20 you can hunt all currently released animals on the map with the exception of the mission specific ones. If you have a question, I am happy to help, but stop attacking the only guy offering tips.

You can play Harriet's missions after rank 5. Thats all. There are no "currently released animals" at all. I met Zizi beaver first time freetoam when i was rank 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 6:56 AM, rockstarjazz said:

Void, is there a map i could use to help me find them, or a video advising of conditions?

i use this:

cmams36x89e51.png

i was actually able to find one, a legendary coyote, on freeroam. the others i had no luck so far...

Yes there is: https://jeanropke.github.io/RDOMap/

this map has the spawns and time of day/weather conditions. Enjoy!