EA Access Trophies?

ImAPirateSoSueMe

I canceled my yearly sub last month when it was expiring because compared to XB1, EA Access is trash on PS4. But I really wanna try UFC 4 so don't mind paying the $5 for a single month (opposed to $60). Would just like to know if trophies can be unlocked as EA seems to be picky lately with which trials have them.

Thanks!

If you have EA Access and then cancel you can still earn trophies during the remainder of your subscription time.

I did it when a month was around 99 cents, canceled it, then earned trophies for Fe and Sea of Solitude.

Unless, you are asking if UFC4 trophies are available as an EA Access title, the answer should still be yes if it has been officially released. Only games that are demos or are early access don't have them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, reckscollie said:

Trohies can be unlocked in EA Access/EA Play. However, there is no UFC 4 yet in the catalog. I'm waiting for it too. 1f601.png

UFC 4 doesn't have the typical 10 hour trial? ??

1 minute ago, BestUsername---- said:

If you have EA Access and then cancel you can still earn trophies during the remainder of your subscription time.

I did it when a month was around 99 cents, canceled it, then earned trophies for Fe and Sea of Solitude.

Unless, you are asking if UFC4 trophies are available as an EA Access title, the answer should still be yes if it has been officially released. Only games that are demos or are early access don't have them.

I'm asking if trophies are obtainable from the UFC 4 10 hour trial, assuming there is a trial for it.

Just now, reckscollie said:

Ahh now I get what you are asking. 

All achievements can be unlocked during the 10-hour EA Access trial (although weirdly not trophies on the PS4).

Ah that's lame then. Guess I'll hold out for a sale. I would've got a one month no prob if I could've nabbed the trophies. Thank you.

On 30/08/2020 at 3:27 AM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Ah that's lame then. Guess I'll hold out for a sale. I would've got a one month no prob if I could've nabbed the trophies. Thank you.

On 30/08/2020 at 3:27 AM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

You can earn them in the 10 hours trials.

all the trophies I got in UFC were in that trial still got 2 hours to play it

Edited by HopDreama