Memory of a fierce battle Trophy

1 hour ago, shiny12 said:

Some requirements for this Trophy are very hard to trigger.

Does anyone have a guide or a video walkthrough in order to unlock these movies? 

The Tachibana movie after the failure of their shot doesn't seem to trigger. 

Not 100% sure, the way I did it was,

In 2nd half, triggered the cut scene where Tsubasa would stop Tachibana's sky hurricane in 2nd half.

Then let Tachibana use sky hurricane 1 or 2 more times and you will see the cut scene where they got injured.

After that you just have to follow the condition.

1 hour ago, raymaru said:

Not 100% sure, the way I did it was,

In 2nd half, triggered the cut scene where Tsubasa would stop Tachibana's sky hurricane in 2nd half.

Then let Tachibana use sky hurricane 1 or 2 more times and you will see the cut scene where they got injured.

After that you just have to follow the condition.

Thanks for the reply. 

They keep on doing the same normal shot over and over again, but not the sky hurricane one, even if they receive the soccer ball from other players of the same team

1 hour ago, shiny12 said:

Thanks for the reply. 

They keep on doing the same normal shot over and over again, but not the sky hurricane one, even if they receive the soccer ball from other players of the same team

ah, that reminded me a bit more now.

have you try to force the ball to the side? that should hopefully trigger the CPU to cross the ball -> sky hurricane.

1 hour ago, Siriodorione said:

@ shiny12 I have the same problem as you. After the start of the second half there is the scene that Tsubasa blocks their shot. Then they NEVER DO IT AGAIN.
I read that I should have crossed but either keep doing the same normal shot or start the duel.

Yes that's the exact problem I have. No matter how many cross I view they just do the normal shot.

I also can't trigger the Ishizaki one against Toho and Hyuja doing the Tiger shot during extra time almost at the end of the match. Just three left and what a pain, man 

I've done it. It is true that you have to make them cross, every 2/3 cross then the twins do the "skylab hurricane". BUT, they did it to me ONLY when I didn't activate the scene of Tsubasa making a mistake with a pole. So try that way but in the second half NEVER SHOOT with Tsubasa.

In summary:

1- Get to the second half (the result doesn't matter) and never shoot with Tsubasa.
2- After the opening scene, take the ball and have it stolen in your half by whoever is on the wing (it must not be a twin or does not advance to cross)
3- Make them cross until they shoot like that.
4- At the second "" skylab hurricane "a scene happens (not the one you need)
5- Get them back to cross and they'll make the new shot.

The real problem is that it would take longer to do all of this.

Sorry for my english, hope you understand.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Siriodorione said:

I've done it. It is true that you have to make them cross, every 2/3 cross then the twins do the "skylab hurricane". BUT, they did it to me ONLY when I didn't activate the scene of Tsubasa making a mistake with a pole. So try that way but in the second half NEVER SHOOT with Tsubasa.

In summary:

1- Get to the second half (the result doesn't matter) and never shoot with Tsubasa.
2- After the opening scene, take the ball and have it stolen in your half by whoever is on the wing (it must not be a twin or does not advance to cross)
3- Make them cross until they shoot like that.
4- At the second "" skylab hurricane "a scene happens (not the one you need)
5- Get them back to cross and they'll make the new shot.

The real problem is that it would take longer to do all of this.

Sorry for my english, hope you understand.

It worked, thanks! I confirm this works but I advice to start doing the Skylab as soon as the match starts, so immediately. 

Once you reach the second half it will be "easier" to trigger the DAD.

Gotta say it probably depends on RNG.

Now two more to go until trophy. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, shiny12 said:

It worked, thanks! I confirm this works but I advice to start doing the Skylab as soon as the match starts, so immediately. 

Once you reach the second half it will be "easier" to trigger the DAD.

Gotta say it probably depends on RNG.

Now two more to go until trophy. 

For the others I can not help you, I unlocked them at random without even knowing them xD

Hello guys, I was wondering if any of you remember what I need to do to trigger the cut scene of furano fc. It says that second half in tsubasa has the ball after play is interrupted. I dont know what it meant by interrupt but I tried interrupting their shot and I always let them interrupt me bit it never appeared. I would appreciate it if you guys can help me. Thank you

16 hours ago, whiteknight_1872 said:

Hello guys, I was wondering if any of you remember what I need to do to trigger the cut scene of furano fc. It says that second half in tsubasa has the ball after play is interrupted. I dont know what it meant by interrupt but I tried interrupting their shot and I always let them interrupt me bit it never appeared. I would appreciate it if you guys can help me. Thank you

If you have a draw shot the Ball in the 55 Minute outside for a throw in or corner. If you do this a short cutscene begins and Tsubasa is "injured" after the cutscene pass the ball to Tsubasa in your Half and the Moviescene start.

Edited by Danke_Merkel_88

On 30.8.2020 at 10:01 PM, Danke_Merkel_88 said:

How can i get Movie 5 vs Azumaichi? The last movie i'm missing for the Trophy.

Edit: I got the last Movie after Soda Goal in the second half.

can you explain what you did exactly?

movie 5 doesn't trigger in my account, i tried all the conditions the last 2 hours....

On ٨‏/٩‏/٢٠٢٠ at 6:12 PM, Seemok said:

i did all the time the same things like in the video and it does not trigger.....

In the second half:
1- Score a goal.
2- Soda will say something about his shot having an extra blade.
3- Let him take the ball in your side and he'll use it.

• 4 weeks later...

I am also having the same trouble getting #5 this is now my 6th attempt, Can do the first part but when ever Soda does his tackle he will just play as normal or do a normal charged shot tried letting him take the ball in many areas in their attacking half.

EDIT: Finally got it, seen a post on another site that said you have to let Soda use his power shot move once in the match before it will attempt to use the new one, so let him use it in the first half and everything else unlocked like the video.
Now onto to next DAD I am missing.

Edited by fisty123